Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Canada Black Bear

Great job and great bear!!
grin.gif
Glad to see a fellow iowawhitetailer experiencing beautiful Canada!!
grin.gif

Fantastic hunt Rudd!! I've been on 3 bear hunts, and taken 2 bears. Reading your story I recalled all the same emotions you described. Great looking bear
waytogo.gif

Well I don't need to go on a bear hunt now, I think I just exprienced it sitting right here. Awesome story ryan, a big congrats.

Nice looking bear. I didn't get to read the story since the link didn't work, but I am still jealous.

Rudd, if I hadn't read your story earlier I would have thought that third picture was an "in-action" shot of your submission hold that finally brought the bruin down! Thanks again for sharing the pics! The cover looks a little thick in the background.

I know I am a little slow here but I wanted to add my congrats to all of these others. I really would love to hunt black bear with a bow sometime. You are the Man!

[ QUOTE ]
Rudd, if I hadn't read your story earlier I would have thought that third picture was an "in-action" shot of your submission hold that finally brought the bruin down!

[/ QUOTE ]

TAZ-MISSION....TAZ-MISSION!!!! OH MY GOD!!! he's killed him!!

lol
grin.gif

Top Bottom