Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ccw

Where ya gonna carry it on your body? I have a Glock 27 that is on my ankle every day all day when I can wear long pants. I have a SW Bodyguard .380 carry in a pocket when wearing shorts. The Glock 43 is in between and can be carried on waste or ankle. It's really nice with an inside the pant holster.

Last edited:
I carry the XD mod 2 9mm I'm sure the XDS would be a little better to carry but I can't complain about it my brother carries the glock 23 and he loves it

Ok, I asked about those 3 guns because that's what I've narrowed it down to. I have no interest in a Glock...sorry

Mostly anywhere you go they will only have the LC9S. They discontinued the LC9 because of the bad trigger. I like the XDS because I'm a big fan of back straps safety's and they're a little more of a rigid gun with the dual recoil springs and a little heavier slide. All three are super popular, I would go shoot them all before you buy

Mostly anywhere you go they will only have the LC9S. They discontinued the LC9 because of the bad trigger. I like the XDS because I'm a big fan of back straps safety's and they're a little more of a rigid gun with the dual recoil springs and a little heavier slide. All three are super popular, I would go shoot them all before you buy
the 9s has the manual safety except for the pro, correct? A friend has been trying to talk me into the .45 XDS but I'm not sold wth the 3.3" barrel. I want a manual safety of some sort is part of the reason these three made it

I carry a Springfield XDS sub compact in 9 mm or else my Springfield EMP 1911 in 40 cal. Both have 3.5 in barrels and carry well. The EMP has a heavy barrel so balances much better in general

the 9s has the manual safety except for the pro, correct? A friend has been trying to talk me into the .45 XDS but I'm not sold wth the 3.3" barrel. I want a manual safety of some sort is part of the reason these three made it
yes it just has no manual safety. I've talked to a few people where I work and they prefer the 9mm in the XDS mainly because the XDS is a little monster of a gun. If your a .45 freak it's ok but the 9mm is a lot more friendly of a shooter.

I would go shoot all three because all of them are solid carry guns for the money. Springfield is having a rebate where you get two more mags and a range bag until December 31 which is nice [4 total mags]. Hope our opinions help!

Shield is by far my best seller. Very accurate and v comes with a 7 and 8 rd mag. A lot of guys like the extra capacity

After holding each, I bought the lc9s tonight. I'm happy with my purchase and we'll see if that remains after shooting it. Ill update afterwards. Thanks for the input....have a Merry Christmas

Top Bottom