Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Central Iowa buck...

JUST POST THEM, THEY ARE OUT ON OTHER FORUMS ALREADY ANYHOW.

green light:
159722-med.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Couldn't have been in Dallas County . . .there are no big bucks left there. Let's say . . . Madison County
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
No big bucks here either, must have been Polk.

I live in Waukee too and im only 16 and i have a few buddies at school that bow hunt a bunch and seems like every year they always show me pictures if a big 18pointer their dad or somebody in thier family shoots. thier are some true monsters runnin around in dallas county.

Later,
Joe

John's computer is down so he asked me to post this for him. The following is John's
message: Sorry took so long my computer is down. Deer had unofficial green score at Scheels of 196 3/4. Point/scoring may be determine different results when officially scored. 6 year old buck in Dallas County. Field dressed app. 270 lbs. Was tracked and partially eaten on hind 1/4 cy coyote, found laying dead in 2 ft. of water in creek bed with 1/2 of rack and rib cage visable in water. It was my first day out hunting and was in the stand for 2 hours when I shot this deer.
Take care and good hunting, John Esdohr

[image]http://www.iowawhitetail.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=8372[/image]

[ QUOTE ]
Great deer. Too bad he's ticked off about it!!

[/ QUOTE ]YA! He does look like he's about to go postal on the camera man!!
grin.gif
Great Buck!

Top Bottom