Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Change

What the crap?

I'm gone for 5 feakin days and my whole world changes? I hadn't gotten over the last changes yet. NOW THIS????

Actually the site loads much faster then before so that is nice. I haven't gotten into my profile yet so I don't know if this will even show up or what my screen name will be. Somebody will probably change it to Crumudgeon.

After reading this thread my original trepidation of the change is pretty much gone. If I wasn't so lazy I'd go in and change/adjust my profile stuff, but I'm pretty lazy.

Watch for my update to the Argofay thread in PMA, that is if I can get there and post. It was a very long five days, well, mainly nights.

The 'Bonker

Test. I have been busy as hell at work and did not get on this site for a couple of days. When i went to get on I could not get onto it anywhere. So I have not been on here for about a week now. Did not realize there was going to be these changes.

I thought the same thing but just go into your options box and check the box the allows pictures to show up. ;)

The only one I can find is already checked. I think that's just for pictures in posts. I've looked all over and don't see anything for my gallery pictures. It say I can start a new album> Am I over looking it?

sure glad im not the only one!, i messesd with this for a week, lost my login name, by the time i thought i had it figured out, my user name showed up , frustrating, my brain is mush:confused: finally got my old login back, sorry if i lost my private messages from some of you last week, havent retreived them, i seen them blinking last week now -poof, gone, ill just keep trying.how can my private folder have 4 messages when they were updating the site, and now, zero, whered they go?shovel, did you get your moderator status back , or is it floating around with my pms?

Last edited:
Admins,
Not sure if it's still possible, but I really miss the ability to edit without showing up as edited. I'm forever making grammar mistakes that I typically catch and fix right away. I'm going to end up with most of my posts showing as edited. :D

Also, thanks for the expanded smiley list. These changes are looking better all the time. :drink1:

I still seem to be struggling some with editing my avatar photo. Seem to get alot of "invalid file" messages when I am playing around with photo features so I guess I am just slower than most (my wife would have told you that a long time ago) :rolleyes:

Pictures???????

Can someone please tell me what the new procedure for posting a picture is? I am having a heck of a time trying to figure it out.

Can someone please tell me what the new procedure for posting a picture is? I am having a heck of a time trying to figure it out.

If they're on your computer:

User CP > Pictures & Albums > Add Album > Upload Pictures.

Then you can browse your computer and select the pics you want to upload. (can now do multiple pics at one time which is kinda cool). When the upload is complete, click on the "Save Changes" button which will add the pic(s) to your album. Then click on the thumbnail of the pic and it will expand to it's full size and under the pic is an IMG code link. Copy and paste it directly into your thread. No need to click any pic buttons or anything, it's already coded to show up properly in the post.

Othewise, you can use a similar IMG link from a pic hosting website if you store them elsewhere on the net.

Last edited:
Top Bottom