Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Change

Reminds me of a bumper sticker ...

I'll keep my Freedom, my Guns , and my money .... you keep the CHANGE

We are certainly not done with the updates, modifications, bug fixes and enhancements ... and we do appreciate your patience while we work through these. In the end this will be a good thing - with more speed & functionality for you guys & gals!

Terrible,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I can't find anything. Also lost PM's. I had no issues with the last format....
Just edited this because I posted it and noticed that my name changed from -DannyBoy- to my login name djsimcox. Not sure what's up with that...

Guys come on give us some time to get things straightened out. This will be a lot more functional when we get it straightened out.

I just had to do some updating to make things smoother on our 'board' as well and I know the difficulties involved. For a simple update, I spent my entire weekend providing this change. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to throw my computer out the window.

"Why change?" people ask? Because if you don't update, sometimes the 'board' provider will not help you with current problems you may be experiencing. And these 'problems' aren't always visible to the user...

I'm sure things will be fixed in as timely manner as possible. Perhaps I'll use a quote to which dbltree gave me when I was frustrated as 'all get out' with our board - "maybe this 'down-time' will help us to appreciate this site even more."

Not trying to go against the grain, but I'm sure the admin's are doing everything possible to make sure this forum is top of the line and easy to use for us 'simple-folk'.

Just my 2 cents...

I like the change, it's alot faster now. The only thing I can't get is the new posts keep popping up on the top of the page instead of oldest to newest it's newest to oldest. Anyone know how to fix it? I've gone up to the thread tab but can't find the oldest to newest option.

Edit: I found the option

Last edited:
I like the change, it's alot faster now. The only thing I can't get is the new posts keep popping up on the top of the page instead of oldest to newest it's newest to oldest. Anyone know how to fix it? I've gone up to the thread tab but can't find the oldest to newest option.

go into your user options and change it there. The User CP up in the left hand corner

I am actually happy to see the change. I'm on Archerytalk.com a lot and I really think this software allows much easier use. Uploading pics and viewing pictures in albums is much easier.

Danny Boy,

Were you the one asking about window size on an elevated blind a few days ago? I actually took some pictures for whoever it was that posted that thread, but now I can't find the thread to remember who it was :confused:

NWBuck

I didn't like it at first either gents, but I'm starting to find my way through it. Definately a-lot faster!!! Give it a little time.............

Most definitly faster, and I like these types of message boards better than the last one.

Hope my name comes back, I spent alot of time getting that reputation :)

I'm going to like this format better. It's going to take a little bit of time to get used too, but once the kinks are worked out it's going to be awesome!

I really like the private forums/groups you can create! Good idea guys!

Also, are the avatars not working yet? I uploaded mine, and it shows when I go in to look @ my profile but not on the forum. I've noticed some ppl's are up and going so I must've done it wrong....

Guys come on give us some time to get things straightened out. This will be a lot more functional when we get it straightened out.

Limb...I noticed all of my thread links are broken, all of my pics no longer show up...those threads have been a labor of love and a long time putting all of that together.

Please send me a note if any of that will ever be restored or if it's just gone for good.

I certainly understand the need for updates and change and I know this is still on going so I don't want to attempt to even mess with it till I know your done.

The last time we updated it took me months to restore the threads...not looking forward to that again...

This is very weird indeed. Alot of fun new stuff to play around with but very different.

Top Bottom