Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Change

just testin' it out.....

took me about 15 minutes to sort out my control panel thingy, that's with dialup. I'm just sayin'..........:rolleyes:

Alright I gotta say: Things are starting to come around. Between the settings/upgrade being worked on and me getting used to it. Im starting to like it.

keep up the good work mods and Admins.

vB rules. This is gonna be great once the dust settles. Server speed is already like a Lotus compared to a LeCar. Anybody remember LeCars?

LOL

Wasn't the Yugo their cousin?

The engineer responsible for design could not be reached for comment...

picture.php

Anybody else getting automatically subscribed to threads once you post in them? Anyone have a user controlled workaround if so?

Never mind, found it in Edit Options tab, select "Do not Subscribe". Default for me was instant e-mail or something like that.

Are the bugs still getting worked out with the change over? I lost my profile name. Do I need to pm a mod to let them know?

Sounds as if a-lot of members lost their user profile. You can pm Onecam or Limb Chicken to let them know, but yes......they are still working the bugs out.

No problem Jethro. For all you guys that want a new screen name just remember that your login will change to reflect the new name...

So how do we get our old screen names back? Yah im not the brightest one with this new stuff. Do we just PM limb or one cam?

Top Bottom