Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Changing the Hunting Industry- Matt Rinella- podcast & discussion

Minnesota used to be the #1 Boone & Crockett state. If regulations changed and Minnesota had a gun season in late November, one buck limit, no party hunting, all seasons over by December 15.

I believe it would be top 3 or 4 for mature bucks . I doubt it will change until the younger hunters get up there in age and demand it ! The state is currently influenced by Central & Northern MN gun hunters (Minnesota Deer Hunters Association) …

The habitat we have is very good in most of the state, excellent diversity, but the long gun seasons and the (peak rut) timing is the issue !

THIS!!!!!!^^^^^. This needs to be repeated and shouted from the roof tops!!!!! Reminding folks or making them aware of how the best state can be destroyed in a few decades!!!!

I realize MN gets some of it a ways “NORTH” BUT….. 34% timber & 18m forested acres!!! VS Iowa’s 2m forested acres. MN used to be king. It could be on top if a few regs were changed. Move gun back 14 days. Shorter overall season. One buck if it isn’t (can’t remember). &….. throw every politician out that just passed your crossbow law. Reverse the law!!!!

Top Bottom