Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Close Call/ To Dang Close

OH MY...that makes me sick to my stomach to even think or visualize what happened. Sure glad he wasn't hurt worse.

God's Speed to you all.

Wow this really puts things in perspective when something like this happens. Glad to hear he is going to be ok. My kids mean everthing to me and my world would be in shambles if something like this hapened. Very stand up of the school officials to stay with you and your family through this.

Wow James, I heard the story on the radio this morning but didn't realize this was your son that was involved. So glad it wasn't worse! We will be thinking of you and your little one as he is recovering. God bless.

I got goose bumps when reading this post. Several years ago my wife and I were both hit by a car leaving a basketball game with our son. My wife was hit harder than I was but we are ok. Will say a prayer for your son and for you and your family.

Well we have to stay another night at the hospital but he has improved very much in the last 10 hrs or so. If all goes well he will be home tomorrow he will just be down and out for awhile. He thinks its going to be pretty cool to have his own wheelchair for a few weeks. Still very sore from his surgery but doing much much better. Thanks again for your prayers and concerns.
James

Top Bottom