Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Couple nice bow bucks so far

Andy,

Once again you put a couple of studs down. Was waiting to hear from you this year. Looking forward to seeing the video of those hunts.

Congrats buddy,
Kratz

Nice deer, who you filming for?

I am not filming for anyone I am going to put them on my website later after we are done hunting. I got hrs and hrs of awesome footage. I am thinking around Feb or March I will release them to my website (www.stalkeroutdoors.com)

Thanks everyone for the comments. I put hrs and hrs hunting in to kill these deer. I have hunted everyday since Sept 15th in couple different states not counting the 3 weeks I spent in Utah bow hunting mule deer in aug. and sept. I am down in Mo right now muzzleloader hunting already passed a buck that if not broken would have gone over 170 and found anther one that should break 180 we got close to them today hopefully with in a day or two we will have him down on film and then off back to Iowa for muzzleloader season there. I got very high standards for my last iowa buck and going after a 200 inch buck that I been after all bow season. I would love to end my season early this year!!!

Those are a couple nice deer. Next time I measure one of my bucks I want to borrow whatever you use to score your deer. If those measure what you say they did then I have let some 200 inchers walk this year.

Those are a couple nice deer. Next time I measure one of my bucks I want to borrow whatever you use to score your deer. If those measure what you say they did then I have let some 200 inchers walk this year.

come on over you can measure them your self those are gross scores not net. I been doing this for years I would put money on my scores.

Top Bottom