Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Courgar question.

I catch my cougars by making eye contact then licking my eyebrows. Or maybe it’s because I leave my shirt unbuttoned down to my white leather belt that’s holding up my white bell bottom pants, so my massive and hairy chest shows and my Spanish doubloon necklace reflects the light from the mirrored globe spinning above my head. Prolly helps to be waving a fist full of hundys just before I make it rain. Works great at the Raisin Ranch Gentleman’s Club. Their motto: Rusty and Crusty but still Lusty.

The ‘Bonker
sHa_rofl.gif

Now that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.

You could always ask Critter about the Goat thing. He's got a TON of them tied up around his place for some reason??????:moon::moon::moon:

There aren't any cougars in Iowa...just ask the Iowa DNR...oh wait, what was that 75lb. housecat they shot 15 miles from my house in Iowa county last year during deer season?!?!!? That sounded really mean, and I don't want to be another jerk during this election time of year (I'm getting too much ugly mail and tired of hearing the commercials already!). I just said that to really wonder why the DNR hasn't been willing to admit there are cougars in Iowa. They should surely know as many guys every year that find meth labs, dead bodies, and who know what else while they're deer hunting...you can't hide a cougar, so why not admit they are here?!?!?!

Next time you go out take your sister with you.........Ain't no cat in the world gonna mesh with that @!$%*$#

Top Bottom