Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CW From The Stand

Ehh, it's just a deer. How often do you get the chance to deal with airport traffic, security, etc! She will probably appreciate being picked up more than the buck will appreciate being shot! Bummer tho!

Ehh, it's just a deer. How often do you get the chance to deal with airport traffic, security, etc! She will probably appreciate being picked up more than the buck will appreciate being shot! Bummer tho!

I'll just have to shoot a buck tomorrow and have her drag it out for me to make up for it

2nd the compromise. She's very understanding to allow you all the hunt time you get. Someday you won't have the luxury time that you do now. Good luck tomorrow! We're pulling for ya.

Well went out tonight and not a single deer. Coyote tracks everywhere and warmer temps I think they will be out later or got spooked last night

Went from 80 last night to 8 tonight. It was a little disappointing for the last deer hunt of the year. Oh well. On to yotes and shed hunting . The hunt goes on.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and help this year. It was a rough season for most of us. Should be a good year next year. Congratulations to every one that was able to harvest a deer. I did get to harvest some good tasting honkers earlier in the year and that itself was a great day to be able to enjoy waterfowling again. Learned a lot this year and I will be back at it again next fall October first can't come soon enough. Hopefully my shed thread will be as eventful as this one.

Top Bottom