Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

D.B. evolution

Crockett

PMA Member
101_0104.jpg

The old and the new! On the left is one of the first Double Bull blinds.On the right the new Matrix. Even though they have made many improvements, I think I only paid about $40.00 more for the Matrix than I did for the other about 10-11 years ago!!

They only come in all purpose predator now. But there are other used ones floating around in different patterns.

[ QUOTE ]
you gunna sell the old one? My BS5 needs a lady.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Had it sold before I recieved the new one!
grin.gif
Double Bulls go fast at $100.00! Even the old ones!

[ QUOTE ]
Sweet Paul no more blind spots!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya! No more rubberneck'in!
grin.gif
And I kept the bag off the old blind and let the new improved(Yea Right!!) bag go with the old one!
grin.gif
grin.gif

hahah. You gotta pick up the wild thiong back pack. Its pretty awesome. Othe thing I have used is a treestand backpack to carry em.

I have one for sale if you want it Booner. $195.00 it still has the tags on it. Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested.
waytogo.gif

To me the WildThing backpack looks like it'd be annoying to use. Having to stuff the blind down inside it would be a pain, the batwings on the Badlands2200 work simple and SWEET.

[ QUOTE ]
To me the WildThing backpack looks like it'd be annoying to use. Having to stuff the blind down inside it would be a pain, the batwings on the Badlands2200 work simple and SWEET.

[/ QUOTE ]
Muddy, do you have a pic of your DB in the Badlands? Was thinking about this set up for the spring and wondered how the blind sits in the pack. Don't want to spend another $200 for a pack just to carry the DB.
Thanks.

I can take one tonight of the 2200 you just put the blind in the pack and set the chairs on top and wrap the batwings around everything. I have also never used the bag for the DB.

[ QUOTE ]
I can take one tonight of the 2200 you just put the blind in the pack and set the chairs on top and wrap the batwings around everything. I have also never used the bag for the DB.

[/ QUOTE ]
That would be great. Thanks Limb.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if I beat you home, though, in a blizzard, it's anybodys game!
grin.gif

Top Bottom