Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

D.B. evolution

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To me the WildThing backpack looks like it'd be annoying to use. Having to stuff the blind down inside it would be a pain, the batwings on the Badlands2200 work simple and SWEET.

[/ QUOTE ]
Muddy, do you have a pic of your DB in the Badlands? Was thinking about this set up for the spring and wondered how the blind sits in the pack. Don't want to spend another $200 for a pack just to carry the DB.
Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another great thing about the 2200 is that you can use it to carry damn near anything from your double bull to your lone wolf stand and sticks to your bow... that pack is better than anything out there, and the warranty/customer service is unbeatable. I had a Cabelas XL pack and though it was a good pack, I wasn't able to return it for full refund after a few years use even though I was told that I'd get full price. No more worries with the Badlands.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
in a blizzard, it's anybodys game!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you got flat tires.

[/ QUOTE ]

3 mile hike, and for a fellow IW member, that'd be worth leaving early.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
in a blizzard, it's anybodys game!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you got flat tires.

[/ QUOTE ]

3 mile hike, and for a fellow IW member, that'd be worth leaving early.

[/ QUOTE ]
Guys, no reason to fight over this. I've got the day off because of this snow storm
evil.gif
I'll be here all day.
smile.gif

If i keep buying all your hand me downs people are going to start calling me your little brother!
grin.gif
By the way are you getting rid of your Switchback?
evil.gif

Go figure, I have had the pictures for a couple hours now, but since I cannot find the USB cable for the camera they're stuck on the card.

wall.gif

Found the cable, here's how I carry my blind and chair. I'll usually tuck extra clothes in around the blind and chair as well. It looks sorta saggy, but I'm pretty tall so I gotta have the blind sit low otherwise it catches branches and you only jerk yourself over backwards once.
grin.gif

411BlindPack1.JPG

411BlindPack2.JPG

411BlindPack3.JPG

Muddy, how do you keep the blind from sliding down through the wings? Is there just enough tension to hold it in there?

I usually end up throwing my coat and black sweatshirt under the blind bag as well, I just didn't want to dig all that stuff out of storage. The Bobb'n Head decoys also go in the blind bag, making it a bit more snug. All in all, it cinches down pretty well.

Top Bottom