Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

decent 9

muddy

Not sure if he'll get an arrow or not.

decent.jpg

I can't make the call either, I told Mudd that I hope he doesn't come by the stand that way we don't have to make the decision and he makes it until next year and becomes Freak Nasty.

KRatz

thats the risk you run...but can u imagine that deer next year, or even in 2 years. He'd be fricken huge!!! Plus he's got great genes for the herd. But I'm not the one in the tree.

[ QUOTE ]
He'd be in trouble if it were me making the choice. Nice buck
waytogo.gif

NWBuck

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! Nice buck muddy, he who snoozes looses.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what kind of meds you on?
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the only way that thing doesn't get an arrow if it goes under Muddy's stand is if he's shaking to bad when he releases the arrow!
grin.gif

No word of a lie that buck looks eerily similar to one I had at 20 yards last night, except his right side had 5, left had four. He walked away without me taking the bow off the hanger but man....my heart was pounding.
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
No word of a lie that buck looks eerily similar to one I had at 20 yards last night, except his right side had 5, left had four. He walked away without me taking the bow off the hanger but man....my heart was pounding.
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

comments like these drive me nuts man!! you guys are hunting some FREAKS!! good luck to both of ya. Id whack him.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not sure if he'll get an arrow or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll just assume you're joking.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, me too...I'll pretend you didn't say that...
grin.gif

Top Bottom