Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Decoy delima

I'm a old bastard! Been hunting turks for awhile!! I shot my first and biggest turkey coming into a piece of foam decoy that looked like a Z if viewed from above!! I just now bought one of Mr.Smith's hens!! It is a work of art!! No lie!! $120.00 bucks for it! If it does not draw in the toms....Ill glue it on the limb of the Tom I have mounted!! They look that good!! :way: Amazing!! Well Done Dave!! :way::way::way::way::way:

Ill glue it on the limb of the Tom I have mounted!! They look that good!! :way: Amazing!! Well Done Dave!! :way::way::way::way::way:

Im trying to think of a way to display them in the off season............In the basement not the living room. They look to good to live in bag 9 months out of the year:D

It doesn't sound as much of a decoy dilemma as it does a lack of funds dilemma.. All you really need to do is come up with another couple hundred bucks and you can buy the whole flock.

Lot of ways to do that from selling burgers at Micky D's to garage sales.
Put your heart in it,, you can do it.

Top Bottom