Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer Classic

Is IW going to have a booth this year? I did not see them listed in the vendors section on the site.

Due to family obligations I have not been able to attend the Iowa Deer Classic for the last two years.

I do plan to make it this year, and I am looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some new ones.

I hope to see everyone there. :way:

I am looking to buy some new climbing sticks and a ground blind and was wondering if this would be a good place to shop for them? Any info would be appreciated or if you maybe picked up a good deal from a particular vendor? thanks

I'll probably make it on a FRIDAY since it's so chill and mellow- probably missing most folks, which SORRY - is the goal! :) Hope to see you folks there though!
I'll have the Booth for trophy shed bucks and www.shedbucksofiowa.com :)

I'll probably make it on a FRIDAY since it's so chill and mellow- probably missing most folks, which SORRY - is the goal! :) Hope to see you folks there though!
I'll have the Booth for trophy shed bucks and www.shedbucksofiowa.com :)

the motto or slogan for your booth, shedbucksofiowa.com, should be

Shooting tomorrows trophies......Today :way:

I'll be there, the entire time.

Feel free to drop by my booth, #844 and say hi.
I'm especially interested in hearing from those of you have use my services via this site.

I haven't been to it in 4 or 5 years. For some reason I hate going there. I think because it is so crowded. For some reason I am thinking about going this year though.

If there is anyone that likes seafood and is interested at eating at splash on friday night send me a pm.Me and my wife are going there and all my buddies weenied out this year.Ive never been there but it sounds good and its right by the classic if interested.We can get reservations ahead if needed.unless it sucks.

From the same thread last year, who is going to the Iowa Deer Classic

Someone's response:

the quote from last year, " I will be there, I will be the guy wearing the camo hat and camo jacket"

That in itself was a classic! Who came up with that quote?

lol that was me, last year was my first time going but only had time for one day. This year I’m going to be there all 3 days:drink1:

If there is anyone that likes seafood and is interested at eating at splash on friday night send me a pm.Me and my wife are going there and all my buddies weenied out this year.Ive never been there but it sounds good and its right by the classic if interested.We can get reservations ahead if needed.unless it sucks.
Splash is a great place for seafood in DSM. You'll love it!

I will be there.....got a hotel reservation @ the Marriot downtown for Saturday. Should be a good time......I just hope Dwilk and Dannyboy don't share a bed again this year. The last time they did, well.........nm, its not iowawhitetail appropriate.

I will be there.....got a hotel reservation @ the Marriot downtown for Saturday. Should be a good time......I just hope Dwilk and Dannyboy don't share a bed again this year. The last time they did, well.........nm, its not iowawhitetail appropriate.

I will be at the Marriot as well with some buds, the lounge downstairs is usually a good time :way: Love to meet you fellas......................... well maybe just you SS, I donno those other two sound a little sketchy :D haha Should be a good time!

I plan on being there. Not sure if it will be Saturday or Sunday.

I think next year I will do the shoots. I picked up a used Cardiac on A/T, but haven't gotten it sighted in yet. I don't think I'd do well with my recurve, so I'd rather just watch this year.

I enjoy seeing all the mounts and vendor booths. I haven't done a good job of keeping up on the new bows and accessories since I've been into trad hunting the last two years, so I'd like to see what's out there. I need a new stabilizer for my Cardiac.

Top Bottom