Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DEER DECOYS?????

ooops wrong website ill try to find the right one SORRY ABOUT TAILWAGGER .COM THATS DOG STUFF

WWW.TAIL-WAGGER.COM/ ITS THE FIRST UNIT ON THE SITE.M 350 OUT
cool.gif

haha that is the coolest thing!! when i get 50 bucks that will be on my carry-lite for sure thanks m350

I'm not sure but would the "tailwagger" be considered a "mechanical device"?? Making it illegal to use?
Sounds like a question for the blindsow!

yea that would be a good idea before using it, blindsow are these illegal????
confused.gif

theirs a good article in petersons bowhunting about using decoys and tips on using them you should really check it out ALOT OF GOOD TIPS
grin.gif

CANT FIND THE BOX AROUND HERE BUT I BELIEVE THE MANUFACTURER PROMOTES AS LEGAL IN EVERY STATE. I ALSO BELEIVE ''MECHANICAL DEVICE APPLYS TO THE MANNER OF CONVEYANCE WHILE IN PERSUIT( PAGE 6 OF THIS YEARS DEER AND TURKEY BOOKLET). I MAY BE PROVEN WRONG THOUGH....BUT THEY ARE STILL AWESOME...A ZEBCO 202 WITH 30 YARDS OF FISHING LINE DOES ABOUT THE SAME THING. I JUST GET TIRED OF LOOKING AT MY WATCH EVERY 8 SECONDS... M350 OUT

I was wondering if the Tailwagger is legal in Iowa too. I have two of them and use them in a 2 decoy set. I understood them not to be legal though as they have mechanized parts.........Hope I am wrong as they really ad to the decoys.

LISTEN GUYS BY DEFINITION WE ARE ALL USING MECHANICAL DEVICES WHEN WE PLACE A TREE STAND, OR USE AN ARROW, OR ESPECIALLY A COMPOUND BOW. THESE ARE ALL MACHINES BY DEFINITION......... ITS VERY GRAY AND YES I HAVE BEEN SWEATING BULLETS( ANOTHER MACHINE) WAITING FOR AN OFFICIAL REPLY ON THE LEGALITY OF THIS TAILWAGGER IN IOWA...IF IT IS A MACHINE WE BETTER SHARPEN OUR SPEARS AND DON OUR LOIN CLOTHES FOR THIS FALLS HUNT.. M350 OUT

Top Bottom