Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Did Bonker get banned???

After Bonker's visits to the Stabbin Cabin, there are little fresh diggings all over. I always assumed they were "catholes". Now I know they really are!! The place always smells like a litterbox when he's here, but he brings good beer. Life is about tradeoffs I suppose. Congrats again on the deer Bonks.

You know Bonker, that that will leave a void under that slab someday once they decompose....LOL good thing there is plenty of mesh in that slab!

Last edited:
Bwhaaaa! Glad I asked! :D That clay looks awful dry. I bet it was no fun digging that hole! Ground cat meat makes good bobcat and coyote bait. Wish I had known you were ditching them we could have had a skinning party. :way:

Thank you!! I needed to know that there are some good people out there. I needed to smile today and you made me do it.

To all of the people on here that think it is funny to kill cats and post pictures of it you are all responsible for giving hunting a bad name. What you do on your own time or with friend is one thing but to post pictures on a public web site that anyone can view especially non hunter is simply stupid. To the gentleman that says Peta would be pissed...No shit!! i enjoy Iowa whitetails and thats all it would take for the website to be shut down. An animal right activist to see those pictures and let PETA know. Its as simple as going totheir website and filling out their simple form to report web sites that have pictures of Animal abuse.

To all of the people on here that think it is funny to kill cats and post pictures of it you are all responsible for giving hunting a bad name. What you do on your own time or with friend is one thing but to post pictures on a public web site that anyone can view especially non hunter is simply stupid. To the gentleman that says Peta would be pissed...No shit!! i enjoy Iowa whitetails and thats all it would take for the website to be shut down. An animal right activist to see those pictures and let PETA know. Its as simple as going totheir website and filling out their simple form to report web sites that have pictures of Animal abuse.

Well, this was just a matter of time. :rolleyes:

If he's giving anyone a bad name its trappers because all of these cats were caught in 220 bodygripping traps. These cats were not abused at all, just killed. PETA needs to worry about people not taking care of their pets instead of outdoors people keeping the populations in check. And as already stated should we not post harvest pictures of deer? You know that would piss PETA off to the max. Maybe we just shouldn't do anything we like to do because it will probably upset someone.

From the PETA website:

As PETA founder Ingrid Newkirk has said, “When it comes to pain, love, joy, loneliness, and fear, a rat is a pig is a dog is a boy."

Screw PETA. They have been exposed for exactly what they are as of recently. Their donations have been cut in half, and still sliding.

PETA was started to make money by playing with peoples emotions with cute cuddly animals that are being abused. Thing is, they went to the extreme, and then found out that there are people in this world that actually think that way, so the bandwagon was started and all the nut jobs jumped on. Simple as that. PETA does not one single thing or spend one dime to help any environmental issue's, help habitat for anything, and it spends just penny and dimes on rescue centers where they kill 99% of the animals that are brought in.

So again, SCREW PETA. Keep on cattin bonker!

If ya hated that one then don't look at this one:

PICT0069.jpg

Some of you remember this one from last year.

I figured I'd post a pic instead of saying "whiz on ya". I do not torture animals. I set legal traps, with legal bait. I don't trap pets, I trap wild animals. I have had more birds, rabbits, squirrels and chipmunks this year than ever before. So a few ferral cats died and a few more birds, rabbits squirrels and chipmunks survived. I bet even PETA would take that trade off.

I have seen two ferral cats this fall. With any luck I will trap them right along with some big ass coons and prolly a grinner or two. Last year I didn't see any cats and trapped 8. Does that mean I'll get 16? Sure hope so. It will make for some good reading in PMA.

I plan on "prerunning" my sets next week but won't get to set them until the 12th or 13th. Pee poor planning on my part. I can't wait to be humming the "Soft Kitty " song when I check my traps. I even thought about getting a "Hello Kitty" tattoo framed by a 220.

I think that is the funniest thing that I have read since about cat trappin time last year. Good stuff once again Bonks.

Top Bottom