Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Did You Know!

Guinea pigs and rabbits can't sweat....

A squirrel lives about 9 years on the average.....

Young beavers live with their parents for the first two years of their lives before going out on their own....

The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 200 BC. Not sure how it was applied though? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did you know that I am a superhero after night falls. </div></div>

Wonder Woman?

Hey riverbottomboy, did you know Waylon Jennings was Buddy Hollys guitar player, just thought id put in my knowledge.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: River Bttm Boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did you know that I am a superhero after night falls. </div></div>

Wonder Woman? </div></div>

close guess, but i've seen his "secret" costume in his closet...yup he's cat woman alright.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rowdy#88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey riverbottomboy, did you know Waylon Jennings was Buddy Hollys guitar player, just thought id put in my knowledge. </div></div>

and gave up his seat to the Big Bopper! How lucky did he/we get!

Did you know that Guinea Pigs have the same hair type and dander of a deer?

Do you know that house flies Can go dormant?

Did you know that a daddy longlegs is more poisonus then a black widow?(teeth to small for a bite to a human)

Did you know that the Canvasback (duck) can hit speeds up to 68 mph...?

BUT..... WHER THE HELL DO LOONS GO IN THE WINTER???? NEVER SEE THEM MIGRATE?? SPOOKY!

Did you know that the Common Loon

Breeds on clear freshwater lakes with rocky shorelines surrounded by forest; also on subarctic tundra lakes.

Stages for migration on large lakes and rivers.

Winters primarily in coastal marine areas near shore; also in large freshwater lakes.

And can dive up to 240 feet deep.

I have bred on clear freshwater lakes on and around rocky shores... but never on a subartic lake..... the way you made the freshwater one sound tho, you could probably get me to head 4 the subarctic lakes with the old lady..... Or a really hot snowbunny:)

What I want to know is how much gold can a gold finch hold if a gold finch can hold gold?

and the saddest part is that we have 8 more months before deer hunting /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Did you know:

A mole can dig up to 300 ft in one night.

At 120 MPH a formula one race car generates so much downforce that it can drive upside down on the roof a tunnel.

Only male firefly's can fly.

A person swallows up to 295 times while eating dinner (unless your Tha4).

A group of officers are called a mess.

Catgut comes from sheep, not cats.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A person swallows up to 295 times while eating dinner (unless your Tha4) </div></div>

hey now.....
why does it always have to come back to the fat kid.....

Did you know the average person farts 17 times per day????
Did you know that I am an above average person??

Top Bottom