Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Did You Know!

Did you know according to US FDA standards that one cup of orange juice is allowed to have 10 fruit fly eggs, but only 2 maggots.

The average weight of an adult doe is 145 lbs and a buck 170,,the same as an adult human female and male. A bucks antlers can grow a half inch a day. A mature buck consumes 4 to 6 lbs of food a day in the spring. Somethings I didn't know.

Did you know that first cousin marriages are legal in Utah, as long as both parties are over 65.

40% of all indigestion remedies sold in the world, are sold to THA4, I mean Americans. (Sorry man, last burn, I swear.)

did you know that i have a 55 gallon drum of Whoop-@$$ that i will be rolling over to Nanny's house.....

and i will be bringing the can-opener....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did you know that i have a 55 gallon drum of Whoop-@$$ that i will be rolling over to Nanny's house.....

and i will be bringing the can-opener....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

oh thats great...haha

In Alabama

Bear wrestling matches are prohibited.
and it is against the law to flick Boogers into the wind.

Iowa
Horses are forbidden to eat fire hydrants in Marshalltown

IL-my all time favorite

Dwarf-tossing," the strange practice of hurling dwarfs in padded suits, is outlawed in the bars of Springfield, Ill., because it's dangerous and exploitative

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntcrazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you know if your aunt had testicles she would be your uncle?</div></div>

and if your uncles your mom you probably have a third arm somewhere.

Did you know...

A badgers favorite snack is the groung squirrel.

The Short-Tailed Shrew is the only poisonous mamal in Iowa but, only to mice.

It is illegal to carry a duck on your head while crossing into minnesota from Iowa.

In chicago it is illegal to drink out of a bucket of beer while sitting on the street.

in south dakota it is illegal to kill an indian unless they are on horse back.

Missouri it is illegal to molest butterflys ,right THA4, sorry everyone else is picking on you so I figured I would /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWBUCKHNTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Missouri it is illegal to molest butterflys ,right THA4, sorry everyone else is picking on you so I figured I would /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Float like a butterfly, STING like a bee.......

Did you know ........"Red Dawn" is playing on AMC on the Dish network right now......one of the greatest movies ever made!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Did you know, THA4's biggest bow kill buck did not come from a Mathews! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Did you know the Hundred Years' war last 116 years?

Did you know that the king of hearts is the only king without a moustache on a standard playing card?

Did you know that a Boeing 747 airliner holds 57,285 gallons of fuel, and 29 ft Baja hold 156 and 26 ft only hold 97 gallons?

Did you know that a group of geese on the ground is a gaggle, a group of geese in the air is a skein!

Did you know it is possible to mistake a decomposed possum for a decomposed skunk?

Did you know if you ever do that, have the A holes on IW will never forget it? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Did you know, I beat all of you to the joke so ha!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Did you know that Andy (Doubleaarchery) could not tell this

Trailcam2BW047.jpg

From this

skunkpicture3.gif

Top Bottom