Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Done With Treatment

JakeWym

Arrow Chucker
Coloring.jpg

Friday, March 6, my daughter completed the final stage of her treatment for leukemia. She had surgery to remove a "port" that had been implanted over 2 years ago to deliver medicine and draw blood from. This picture was taken while we were waiting for her to go to the OR. She has, for now, been given a clean bill of health and may now resume activities as a normal child. She will continue to have monthly check-ups for a year, and every three months next year, to make sure she maintains her health. But for now, and hopefully forever, she is done. Thank you to all of those who have sent prayers and support, and good luck to those who continue to fight. Reagan will turn 4 on Wednesday. Cancer survivor at age 4. I could not be more proud and happy than I am right now.
Thanks again to all...Travis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cancer survivor at age 4 </div></div>

That's awesome news!! I'm sorry that she had to go through all of that but thankfully the treatments were successful!

Thanks for the update...God is good! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Hope everything stays perfect for Reagan, mom and dad. It's a hard thing for everyone to go through.

BTW, Reagan looks like she will make someone a very happy man someday.

Travis:

Great news and hopefully that chapter of her life is over. I cannot imagine that Reagan will be scared by much in life after going through more in 4 years than many of us have gone through in a lifetime. My guess is God has BIG BIG plans for her.

God Bless to Reagan, you and the rest of your family.

Brent

Travis: Any parent can appreciate the ordeal your family has been through. What a blessing your daughter has endured this treatment and done so well. I will pray for her continued health and recovery!

And thank you for making me take a moment to appreciate my own kids just a little bit more...

Thoughts and prayers will continue for her. Great to hear of the progress she has made. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Wow, I can't imagine going through something like that at my age. It's only going to make her that much stronger later on in life. Best wishes on your family's future Travis.

What a wonderful out come for all of you. I agree with who ever said God must have great plans for that young lady. Wednesday will be a HAPPY HAPPY day so make it happen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thoughts and prayers will continue for her. Great to hear of the progress she has made. </div></div> /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Truely awesome, it's nice to hear good news once in a while.

Outstanding! That is fantastic news to hear. My daughter had a short term, yet life threatening condition a few years back and it was the hardest thing I have ever dealt with. I can't imagine what your family has gone through. I'll say a prayer of thanks and long term health for your little one!

Take care!

Wonderful news! Having a little girl about that age makes my heart break for her and what she had to go thru.

I agree what a thing for anyone to have to through let alone a little one. Great news and I'll keep her and family in my prayers.

Chris

Good news. I forgot all about you guys being at the mecca aka UIHC. Let me know when you come down for a check up and I'll try to find you.

Be sure and give her an extra big birthday hug from all of us on IW.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom