Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DSD only missing one piece of the puzzle...

Anyone see the new Delta turkey decoys that came out this year?

Sneaky Pete Jake and others? Looks pretty good and only $34.99.

Saw them in the Cabela's spring magazine.

Have not seen them in person and wondered if some of you have?

Matt, those are freakin awesome. The more I look at them the more I want to drop the coin on them, at least the Jake. Looking forward to seeing the feeder.

Kratz

WOW...insane. Those are awesome.

Those could definetely fool another turkey hunter who puts the sneak on them not knowing you were there!

Anyone see the new Delta turkey decoys that came out this year?

Sneaky Pete Jake and others? Looks pretty good and only $34.99.

Saw them in the Cabela's spring magazine.

Have not seen them in person and wondered if some of you have?

I guess no one else has seen the new Delta's and have compared them to the DSD ?

My pocketbook is wondering. :eek:

I think you're begining to think too much Tony! If you have the $$$ and like the DSD's, pull the trigger! You said yourself that you finally have the extra $$$ now, enjoy it!

Tony,
Here are my thoughts. The delta/hs decoy is basically the same thing as the new pretty boy jr, carrylite pretty boy, ect. You are getting a great decoy that will work and work well. But, they are still massed produced in China and the paint job is, well a paint job done in China on massed produced decoys. The Dave Smith decoy is a custom decoy painted by guys in the shop and if you saw them in person you would see a huge difference. Will they work better than the other decoys? Maybe, maybe not but my experience is they do.

I enjoy using these because I enjoyed talking to the "nut behind the wheel", just like Jeff at Gray Wolf Woolens. Much like Double Bull and Lone Wolf used to be. I am going to use the magnus bullheads this year for the same reason. You are talking to the people that are making the product. There are few products like this anymore and when I enjoy the product, it produces results and I can afford it I am going to support these companies. :way:

I think you're begining to think too much Tony! If you have the $$$ and like the DSD's, pull the trigger! You said yourself that you finally have the extra $$$ now, enjoy it!

Matt, Matt,

If only I had your money. :rolleyes:

Have the money but I am tight as you. :D

Our pet turkeys always used to get it on with a blue motorcycle helmet. I still have it if anyone wants to try it :)

Our pet turkeys always used to get it on with a blue motorcycle helmet. I still have it if anyone wants to try it :)

Do you still have the turkey or the helmet? So how did your head feel when the turkey had "relations" with the hemet? I'm only guessin, but I bet it was pretty hard to see.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom