Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Elevated Box Blinds

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... Take GoldTip, maybe he can scare them into letting you have a 20 footer. </div></div>

I'm a lover not a fighter!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CRITRGITR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...And to be honest, GoldTip is about as good as they come when it involves suckin' butt.....I've seen him do it at work numerous times. You'd think he'd get tired of it eventually, but I swear he's like the Energizer Bunny. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

"Energizer Bunny" is the nickname I got from Janie! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Anyway, Buttboy, give me a call, my mom has an old barn that we are taking down and I might have some stuff left for ya to have!!!

I had been waiting for someone to post that picture. We have elevated box stands that are 12 feet high and I live in a very hilly terrain and they seem to do us fine. Just a little placement and it works out for us.

Contact midland power coop for used telephone poles. Pioneer lumber company makes and sells new poles if you can't find used ones.

Top Bottom