Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fame and fortune gone awry....

moosehunter

PMA Member
This is a good example of someone who in my opinion got caught up in the "Big Buck Syndrown". I think his desire to be a hunting star was alot more than his little brain could proccess. What this dunderhead did IMO was a victimless crime but what would he have done if he actually knew of two big bucks? It's a bit dated, but a good read anyway..........

http://www.muleymadness.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9567

That's crazy. Kind of like the guy that bought the sheds off ebay and acted like he found them.

sounds a lot like the guy from new york that bought a replica shed off of ebay and claimed it was a legit find. Anyone remember that one? This guy is equally as big a tool. Maybe even more so

unbelievable

That is quite a story, this guy must have a low IQ, if he thought he could get away with that. Back to back state records and there he is posing with a mounted buck. He didn't know which one to shoot, so he shot them both?? Ha ha...he actually bought both racks from the same guy on Ebay (the guy selling the racks needed the money because he has renal failure...wow, reads like a movie script)

Thanks for the link!

I wonder how big his ego is now? Shoot, for that price even I could kill a couple trophys every year...

I dont know how people could feel good about actually shooting a deer that they had to trespass to shoot.let alone buying one and claiming to have killed it.Maybe it made him feel like a better hunter.Maybe he spent hours hunting the internet to find them.

OK, Here's a question. How much influence do you think his desire to be on TV shows, or in mags, or simply the big kid on the block drove his decision to try this? This guy was obviously the extreme but I think some people, and I mean some people will try to get away with something stupid to be a TV star.

Sometimes I wish there was no such thing as the Outdoor Channel.

Can't blame the Outdoor Channel.... we have free will....

Tom. IMO, some of the shows on the Outdoor Channel are responsible for eventually turning hunting into a rich mans sport. I'm really afraid that my sons and grandkids will miss out on something I think is special. I take excpetion to any one or anything that I feel is or will ruin it for them. Sorry, but I won't change my mind on this subject..........

Top Bottom