Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally Something Mature....

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
not cows this time either.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

i was pleasantly surprised to see this guy on the card i recently pulled.

the pix are sort of inconclusive due to the light and angle.

but id say shooter for sure!!!!

hopefully i see him again, either on the camera or on the ground with bloody bubbles coming out of his nose....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Whadya think????

Big_Buck_1.JPG

Big_buck_2.JPG

Nice looking deer Thomas.

I think I would give him another year though. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RIDGERUNNERS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you sure you wanted us to see the trees in the background? </div></div>

cool_shades.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DoubleDropTines</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd be all over him like a fat kid on a cupcake /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

now you're speaking my language!

Looks like a good one to let the air out of Thomas....

Get to it!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

the pix are really in conclusive...

i THINK he might be missing his right brow tine, but im fairly certian he has a G-2 and 3 on his right side.

so my best guess is he is a big ol 8, but till i get him on the ground or get some more pix, i dont think we will know for sure.

wouldnt surprise me if he is a big ol 7 pointer.... wouldnt be my 1st........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You shoot that deer and no more fat jokes... Promise... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Yea right /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You shoot that deer and no more fat jokes... Promise... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Come on Limb.....you and I both know that isn't true... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom