Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally Something Mature....

Great looking buck! Lot's of mass. I do believe his right side is a huge forky. No brow or G3.
Big_Buck_11.JPG

hoofline.gif

That is an interesting buck, good luck with him. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>>Details Here!<<<<< Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

Bogus... I bet you stole this pic off some other site /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif
I do believe he has a short G3 on his right side.

Dean

ps nice buck.

Shovel, thanks for messing with the lighting, that really helped.

but, the only way we will ever know what this buck has going on until i shoot him.... or my wife kills him, since he is 12 yards from her stand.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

but i outlined what i thought is a G-3

am i imagining things? i can take it!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Big_Buck_11_1_2_.jpg

Why dont you outline a drop while your at it? LOL, I'm betting your wife shoots him, just dont know what I am betting yet, but she will. Good luck to both of you.

Thomas, did you have a designer do that for you? I've seeing you photoshop, and it isn't that good!

Looks like you have one to chase!! Good luck with him!!!

Oh I'd let him walk. To many deducts. J/K /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Good luck with him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is kind of a big buck for you Thomas! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I know, i might have to let Kathryn shoot him

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom