Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gravity wagon blind- Just Getting Started

Plywood siding started and first window installed.

picture.php

Sweet. I think someday I will try to justify one of those by making it a "fort/playhouse" for the kids, except during hunting season. ;)

Got a late start today after lunch. I had to make a run to Menards which is 2 hours roundtrip. Anywhere, here are the updates. I am about 90% complete after less than two full days (by myself), so I am happy about the progress.

Continued plywood siding.
picture.php

Finally step of paint (I think). Cleaned up overspray on windows.

Pretty good match on the paint I think. I didn't have anything to match other than looking at a picture. :)

picture.php

Coming along great, Really enjoy watching the progress on this. Can u give an approximate cost on your materials so far. I have finally found a gravity wagon that I can use for the same build.

Not cheap. $900 and counting. Including the wagon purchase I think it will finish around $1,500. I guess that isn't too bad considering I don't need as many because I can just move this one around.

You could do it cheaper simply by making windows. I paid $60/each ($360 total) for real double pane windows, but I wanted to basically build a miniature house.

Thanks I was estimating around $700 in my head for materials. I was thinking of doing one window on each side in the center of the walls to save cost on windows however if we decide to film out of it I can see the need for two on the front and back.

That is cool. My customer has a few of those made up. I sat in one this summer to check it out and it was sweet. The perfect height to get up off the ground and see well. Great job!!

That's awesome! We mounted one of our Redneck blinds to an old water wagon, but from the sounds of it this is quite a bit cheaper. We'll have to give this a shot. Great work

Top Bottom