Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Grey wolf woolens

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will post some of the unlined spring green later... </div></div>

That's the stuff on my wish list right now.

Thanks for all your info and pics of the Grey Wolf woolens. I'm looking real hard at this stuff right now. I really like that camo pattern! If it's as good as you all say it is then it will be well worth the money.

I got the bibs and 2 in 1 jacket. Its pretty nice stuff but I do have a few dislikes. My bibs are to low in the crotch, they can make walking tiring at times. I would make sure your inseam is correct. I have the insulated stuff but would go with the heavier insulation next time. I dont think the stuff is overly warm this time of year. As for predator camo being better then other patterns, I have yet to be convinced of that yet either. Couple good things, it is quite waterproof. The material is very tough and is extremely quiet when in the tree.

are they going to be at classic this year ? will they size you up for an order ? spent $500 on cabelas bowhunter extreme. have like`s and dislikes on these. felt like marsh mallow as well. plus way to many pockets ,found myself packing everything (lesson learned). anyway i figure they will be around the same price, and if i can get them without being baggy.then count me in. like the idea of having hand warmer/pocket, and the arm straps. if I ordered them at the classic do you think I would get them by next fall. sorry for all the questions, just dont want to be unhappy again

I think if you ordered them at the classic you'll have them by fall... unless they get a ton of orders. The sizing measurements off their web site are pretty easy. Write down what they want for measurements and take them into any place that fits guys for suits or tux's, they can fix you up. Any bridal shop rents tux's and is as good of place to go as any.

Here are some pictures of the unlined stuff. Also, I would get your order in as soon as you can, he will get hammered at the shows and that ended up in a 19 to 20 week wait on suits. If you want to make sure you have it for next season I wouldn't wait too long.

gwunlined5.JPG

gwunlined6.JPG

GWunlined7.JPG

gwunlined1.JPG

gwunlined4.JPG

gwunlined2.JPG

How does it do on picking up on those "cock o burrs"???

I am finding my camo this year likes to reach out and grab them, and am looking to switch it up next year...

I am wondering if people are just getting the ComforMax when they order lined camo and if add's warmth or do you need the LiteLoft.

Top Bottom