Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gross Booner From Public Land - first IA buck

Awesome deer no matter where it came from! Your hard work paid off and those big boys can't read the public land signs.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Dropping him off to Joe Meder tomorrow to be mounted. Joe came highly recommended so that's where I'm taking him. Still can't believe it happened to me. If I never shoot another buck I will have no complaints.

Zhou Li is just stand still worried about the blow to the hogan confidence of just how the game did not persuade him, and now know him to rinse, and immediately rushed up and grabbed

his neck tightly. "Oh! Cough! .. . quick to let go ... to breathe ... well, just is not right ... I joke with you ... "
See Zhou Li is no longer serving soft dwell, after all, do not delete the number to hear Zhou Zhou happy for he ...
"Yes, brother day you now have such a good opportunity. Can collezione hogan not waste, ah ... get ... we must take the name of the first man Hutch is not blowing ... then how are you going to

do?" Lee is also a game veteran. know the character in the game now Zhou's weight. the hidden job is enough to allow all players crazy. "Yes, ah ... now that the human family is

the hidden job tasks I received ... but to see this task olympia hogan requires the I know that is not simple ... it is unthinkable. or to put its own strength to go to put up good. Anyway,

Ben,

Congrats on one hell of a buck! I'm very happy to see that this happened to you! You certainly seemed to have earned it! What a dandy!

:way:

Ben,

Congrats on one hell of a buck! I'm very happy to see that this happened to you! You certainly seemed to have earned it! What a dandy!

:way:

Thanks dedgeez. I like to think I put in as much effort as I can but probably no more than a lot of other guys on this site. It's tough time wise sometimes to do everything I want with work and a family to take care of. A lot of luck has to be involved in taking a deer of that caliber and I was sure lucky Sunday night.

1. I pass a buck I never dreamed I would be able to pass on.
2. The doe I WANTED to shoot would not give me a clean shot.
3. The big boy goes through at 25 yards and could not get a shot off.
4. Instead of walking away that doe does a 180 and leads the buck right back through my best shooting lane giving me a clean broadside shot.

If ALL of this didn't happen Sunday night I never arrow that buck.

1. I pass a buck I never dreamed I would be able to pass on.
2. The doe I WANTED to shoot would not give me a clean shot.
3. The big boy goes through at 25 yards and could not get a shot off.
4. Instead of walking away that doe does a 180 and leads the buck right back through my best shooting lane giving me a clean broadside shot.

If ALL of this didn't happen Sunday night I never arrow that buck.

There are always variables that come into play with the killing of any deer. It boils down to the fact that you were in the right spot, with the right wind. Give yourself a pat on the back and don't look at it as luck. IMO you can learn from all of the factors that went into your hunt. terrain, wind, location in regards to bedding, food, etc. If you notice, the guys that consistently kill big deer are the ones that learn from every kill and every mistake and are constantly trying to improve. There are way to many guys that kill a deer and say "oh it was Luck". There may have been a few factors that were lucky (you listed) but I guarantee you, if you look at the big picture there were as many reasons for success that weren't lucky. You put yourself in a position to have success and that is 3/4s of the puzzle when it comes to killing studs like yours. The luck that is involved in the killing or not killing of a big buck, goes both ways (deer and human). They often get lucky as well, but when they do, people say "they are so smart", but when a guy kills a big deer people say "he's lucky". Goes both ways if you ask me! :way: Hopefully this will just drive you to do it again and again and again. Congrats man, he certainly will look good on the wall.

Awesome buck, a real giant no matter where you got him, but public land makes it even sweeter. :way:

Top Bottom