Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gun Rights

Also for the record, I have emailed my representative and senators to let them know how important the issue is and that I will be monitoring their votes. Not sure if it means anything or not, but at least I can say I tried.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no, i'm "whining" because i don't want to see gun rights taken away. the opinions of someone with your record, don't concern me in the slightest</div></div>

Another "MOD" slaying IW rules again.....I took that as direspect with the "past record" thing...Your letters should'nt be in GREEN.Your a joke along with sureshot...Why don't you 2 give it up with my past???

You 2 are a great example on this site on how to keep the pot churning!It would'nt b such a big deal if one of ya was'nt a MODERATOR&gt;

Anyway, I get great prices on steel and will always cause they come from a dealer (great friend) of mine.. and will never change.. I would like to see all the guns that have nothing to do with hunting INCLUDING AR's to get yanked...We don't need'em.( Now Ted Nugent is gonna join the site to rant and rave)they are pointless...Now if it came down to shotguns then it may b different, but until then your beating urselves up..this has been going on forever about gun rights, it's just another day in America and will soon die down.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I would like to see all the guns that have nothing to do with hunting INCLUDING AR's to get yanked...We don't need'em.( Now Ted Nugent is gonna join the site to rant and rave)they are pointless...Now if it came down to shotguns then it may b different, but until then your beating urselves up..this has been going on forever about gun rights, it's just another day in America and will soon die down. </div></div>

Tell me what the exact difference is between a semi-automatic "assult" rifle and a semi-automatic "hunting" rifle. Now look at your nice semi-auto shotgun...........

Your way off on this one.

sbe2TurkeyPGApg12Ga.jpg

Benelli Super Black Eagle II w/ pistol grip. Illegal under the AWB.

Glock%2017.JPG

Standard 17 round magazines that ship with every Glock model 17. Illegal under the AWB due to the 10 round limit.

Obama has said that he will not take our guns, I beleive him on that. Not because he doesn't want to, but because I don't think he could get it done and make it stick.
He has also said that he waits to ban ammo that can defeat a policemans vest. On the suface that sounds good and the libs will eat it up. However, police vest are designed to stop handgun rounds not rifle rounds. A HUGE amount of rifle rounds will defeat a vest. Who here have ever wondered why we in the military wear those big, heavy vests. It's because they are designed to stop rifle rounds.
Make no mistake, we will have problems in the near future.

T-250, Your attitude of "it doesn't affect me, so I don't care" is what the gun baners are counting on. The problem is I don't think you have ever taken the time to see that it might effect you.
Does your turkey gun have a thumb hole stock? can't have it.
Is your duck gun a auto loader? Alot of the newest on the market would have been baned under Clinton's gun ban.
Is your muzz a 50 cal.? Can't have that one either, no gun 50 cal or bigger, doesn't matter if it's a muzz or Ma-duce.
You might get a good deal on ammo now, but what happens if the taxes go up by $5 a box, think your buddy will pay your tax? What happens if your buddy gets out of the business because his sales droped by 75%?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m_kat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I would like to see all the guns that have nothing to do with hunting INCLUDING AR's to get yanked...We don't need'em.( Now Ted Nugent is gonna join the site to rant and rave)they are pointless...Now if it came down to shotguns then it may b different, but until then your beating urselves up..this has been going on forever about gun rights, it's just another day in America and will soon die down. </div></div>

Tell me what the exact difference is between a semi-automatic "assult" rifle and a semi-automatic "hunting" rifle. Now look at your nice semi-auto shotgun...........

Your way off on this one. </div></div>

Give me a break... Rounds that travel tops with a good load 100 yars, and ya rarely see guys run'n thru schools with a Benelli..

Compared to a round that has a killing range with MILES......OK.

I own 2 pump guns, did own a 10 auto...(no longer) and all the rest of my shotguns are over/unders...6 of them.....and one 50 cal.

Take the auto shotguns when people start killing people with them, have at it.I will take this thread on all alone, it don't bother me.. just another thread of bitching back and forth..It don't bother me one bit..I'm sticking to my guns( no punt intended) so bark away.

And its funny how there are only a handfull of ya with your fists up??? Almost 400 people checking this thread and nobody else want to join in the NRA wagon?? Funny.

When the real panic sets in , and something REAL is gonna happen with all this drama and our guns right are going to crumble...Give me a shut. Until then, why nag.....GO BAMA!..ya I said it..and I'm the only one on here that has the nuts to say it..I don't fear the "screw that guy because he likes BAMA theory" ..The ones that did vote for him that are IW members would never admit it..thats kinda sad..."don't wanna make the popular guys mad on here"..Whatever, stand up and ay something..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to see all the guns that have nothing to do with hunting INCLUDING AR's to get yanked... </div></div>

Wow!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now if it came down to shotguns then it may b different, </div></div>

By the time it comes to shotguns it will be too late.

Here is what it comes down to for me. I don't want anyone telling me what I can and can't buy as a citizen of the United States of America with a clean record. If I want to buy a assault rifle and shoot it into a dirt bank all day long, I should be able to do that.

You guys arent helping anything!! Quit calling them assault rifles!!! They are semi automatic weapons. The media has perverted the thought and use of these guns.

AR stands for automatic rifle.

I'm with ya T. Our other option was who? O ya Bush's little puppet. Threw myself right out there watch the hounds attack T. Just the whole gun thing and the presidential thing can really get my blood boiling. Said it before on here NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE ANY OF MY GUNS!!!!!!! THEY CAN TRY!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

There is a difference between taking them and not allowing you to purchase them legally.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a difference between taking them and not allowing you to purchase them legally. </div></div>

That and/or raising prices, as well as taxes on firearms related goods (ammo).

Just like the cigarette taxes we smokers and chewers pay. Why dont they tax fat people or golfers or people who breathe. Funny how they pick on certain people and the habbits they have. I here alcohol is next in line. HITLERS COUNTRY!!!!! An old vietnam vet told me this is Hitlers Country and im starting to believe him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Said it before on here NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE ANY OF MY GUNS!!!!!!! THEY CAN TRY!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif </div></div>

One of my friends was living in Australia when their government gun ban went into effect. He said there were a lot of folks who had this same attitude there...and they ended up givin' up their firearms.

The NRA is a big organization and it has its warts, no doubt. But there is no one else fighting for 2nd amendment rights on Capitol Hill. Most politicians don't even understand the terminology of the "reasonable" gun restriction bills they're voting. (See posts above for examples). If the NRA doesn't "remind" them...who's gonna do it?

That and/or raising prices, as well as taxes on firearms related goods (ammo).

Just like Bigmacs post. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, get that kid out of the toilet! </div></div>

He's hiding his daddy's ammo!

As gun owners, if we give the gun haters an inch, they will take a mile. It has been proven time and time again that creating more gun laws does not create less crime. More laws get broken, that is about it.

Top Bottom