Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gun Rights

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no, i'm "whining" because i don't want to see gun rights taken away. the opinions of someone with your record, don't concern me in the slightest</div></div>

Another "MOD" slaying IW rules again.....I took that as direspect with the "past record" thing...Your letters should'nt be in GREEN.Your a joke along with sureshot...Why don't you 2 give it up with my past???

You 2 are a great example on this site on how to keep the pot churning!It would'nt b such a big deal if one of ya was'nt a MODERATOR&gt;

Anyway, I get great prices on steel and will always cause they come from a dealer (great friend) of mine.. and will never change.. I would like to see all the guns that have nothing to do with hunting INCLUDING AR's to get yanked...We don't need'em.( Now Ted Nugent is gonna join the site to rant and rave)they are pointless...Now if it came down to shotguns then it may b different, but until then your beating urselves up..this has been going on forever about gun rights, it's just another day in America and will soon die down. </div></div>

Is this guy for real? I don't post on here much, but, is this guy for real, or does he just come onto say this off the wall stuff and get things going? Serious, is he for real?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a question.... 7 years on here and ur just now saying sumthing about one of my posts..?? Stick to not posting. </div></div>

That's kind of funny coming from you. After all, you generally like everyone to know that you're not afraid to voice your opinion on this site. Maybe you should take some of your own advice?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a question.... 7 years on here and ur just now saying sumthing about one of my posts..?? Stick to not posting. </div></div>

Serious, are your statements for real, or just for the sake of argument.

Ya they are REAL... But I don't wanna snap back and forth with you...Not cause I'm afraid..but honestly you have never said anything stupid in one of my threads, or pissed me off. So I have no Beef with ya.

So yes , everything I say is real luv2hunt.

So Can I ask this without getting ripped a new one??? What Happens if you join the NRA, and they cant even do anything about it. Think about it...I realize the strength in numbers and that they do the best they can. But seeing how they really dont have a final say in anything, just makes you wonder if you arent throwing your money away there too...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is what it comes down to for me. I don't want anyone telling me what I can and can't buy as a citizen of the United States of America with a clean record. </div></div> /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

No it's for real, he's a convicted criminal that posts on this forum with the full consent, protection, and blessing of the admins of this site.

Of course we can't post that as the admins say "everybody" already knows that, which was just proven not to be true by luv's post.

He's rude, as you can see by him telling a real member to stick to not posting.

He stirs the [censored] over and over and then gets full protection from the admins.

If i point this out i'm told i'm breaking the rules and my posts are removed, yet i'm never shown what rule i'm breaking even though i've asked for it.

And to think people PAY for this site. Apparently all they're truly concerned with is post and thread counts to which T does increase immensely as he has no other life than to sit on this board.

And actually most of what he says is actually ficticious.

"Participants shall not post any material that is likely to cause offence, protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right - without the express permission of the owner of such copyright - or that contains personal contact information, phone numbers or addresses.
- Participants may not use the forums to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind.
- The forum Administrators and Moderators have the right to edit, censor, delete or otherwise modify any posted message.
- This web site does not verify or guarantee the accuracy of the material posted to the forums or bear any responsibility for any loss, damage, or other liabilities caused by any posted message."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flugge</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What Happens if you join the NRA, and they cant even do anything about it. </div></div>

Then you were part of the best effort that's currently available to actually influence the final decision of the lawmakers. You can always e-mail and make phone calls to register your thoughts on a given bill, that's a good option as well. Or you can do both, support the national lobby and be personally active. The other option is to do nothing and hope?

Anyone ever disected the term used for the people we elect...our GOVERNMENTAL body?

GOVERN MENTAL ...LESS government=MORE freedom, which is what our country was founded for, right?

I have a 7.62X39 SKS with a 30 round clip and a bayonet...why, WHY NOT? It never hurts to have a bigger stick than the other guy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It might be time to spend some more money on Metal, Brass, and Lead. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I agree 100% with JakeWym. If we give them ARs or any other weapon they want to ban, then they will just keep trying to get more and more out of us

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IowaBow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No it's for real, he's a convicted criminal that posts on this forum with the full consent, protection, and blessing of the admins of this site.

Of course we can't post that as the admins say "everybody" already knows that, which was just proven not to be true by luv's post.

He's rude, as you can see by him telling a real member to stick to not posting.

He stirs the [censored] over and over and then gets full protection from the admins.

If i point this out i'm told i'm breaking the rules and my posts are removed, yet i'm never shown what rule i'm breaking even though i've asked for it.

And to think people PAY for this site. Apparently all they're truly concerned with is post and thread counts to which T does increase immensely as he has no other life than to sit on this board.

And actually most of what he says is actually ficticious.

"Participants shall not post any material that is likely to cause offence, protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right - without the express permission of the owner of such copyright - or that contains personal contact information, phone numbers or addresses.
- Participants may not use the forums to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind.
- The forum Administrators and Moderators have the right to edit, censor, delete or otherwise modify any posted message.
- This web site does not verify or guarantee the accuracy of the material posted to the forums or bear any responsibility for any loss, damage, or other liabilities caused by any posted message."
</div></div>

kudos to you sir!! It is funny on some of typ 250 posts on other websites he has posted info/photos of others and claimed them as his own. After being called out on "his photos" he plays it off as a joke and then admits where they actually came from. I would never take any of the stories or photos he presents on this site to be truthfull or reputable in any way. Every shed he finds or animal that he harvest should have a giant question mark by it until it is deemed legal by the appropriate authorities. And Mr Typ 250 you can make fun of me all you want saying I dont know how to hunt and how much better you are and my only response to that is "I have a clean record and have never been issued a citation from the DNR" which is more than you can ever say. The only thing worse than a criminal is a lying criminal, which Typ 250 you are both. As pointed out earlier, his criminal record is public knowledge.

Ahhh kids, gotta love them. Another thread gone haywire.

I'll be right back, I gotta go hide all these bears and deer mounts in my house in case the guys who shot them come looking /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

I personally don't think the Constitution should EVER be changed. Nor do I think anyone has the nuts to do it.

I got a call from a guy down south representing the NRA....hate to say it, but he didn't know what he was talking about. He told me that my hunting LAND was in jeopardy...???? WHAT!!!....so, I asked him why my hunting land in SoDak was in jeopardy......his response was......because your guns provided by your fore fathers will be taken away....WHAT!!!!!!.....I couldn't take any more and told him politely that I understood what the NRA represents, but I am feeding my daughter right now and I don't have time to discuss MY hunting land....(especially to someone who may not know where South Dakota is.)

Have joined many organizations, but I will not get threatened into ANY organization......

If it gets harder to buy guns, ammo, etc......I will still do it.

Our country in reality, is almost to a breaking point (i.e. revolution). I don't think gun legislation is going to be at the forefront of this administration. JMO

i encourage , everyone to join the NRA, our monies, may keep us afloat till things settle.every hunter that puchases guns,licences, ect, the taxes from those purchases goes to the state, if they quit allowing that to happen,they have lost valuable income that would support the states revenue thats supports what we do.im not out here toting a free hand gun law, just us that we spend hundreds of dollars to hunt, and buy fire arms to do what is tradition. are we the only ones you can target?maybe take away every state employees car , make them drive their own , pay them milaege, you wont see so many state vehilcals just driving a round.every co needs to figure out budget cuts that will work to help ALLS economy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Morph</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Our country in reality, is almost to a breaking point (i.e. revolution). I don't think gun legislation is going to be at the forefront of this administration. JMO </div></div>

I've been using the breaking point term lately myself. I'm interested to know what you envision a revolution to consist of.

Top Bottom