Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gun Rights

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luvtohunt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no, i'm "whining" because i don't want to see gun rights taken away. the opinions of someone with your record, don't concern me in the slightest</div></div>

Another "MOD" slaying IW rules again.....I took that as direspect with the "past record" thing...Your letters should'nt be in GREEN.Your a joke along with sureshot...Why don't you 2 give it up with my past???

You 2 are a great example on this site on how to keep the pot churning!It would'nt b such a big deal if one of ya was'nt a MODERATOR&gt;

Anyway, I get great prices on steel and will always cause they come from a dealer (great friend) of mine.. and will never change.. I would like to see all the guns that have nothing to do with hunting INCLUDING AR's to get yanked...We don't need'em.( Now Ted Nugent is gonna join the site to rant and rave)they are pointless...Now if it came down to shotguns then it may b different, but until then your beating urselves up..this has been going on forever about gun rights, it's just another day in America and will soon die down. </div></div>

Is this guy for real? I don't post on here much, but, is this guy for real, or does he just come onto say this off the wall stuff and get things going? Serious, is he for real?

</div></div>

Unfortunately yes, he is for real and is about the worst thing that has ever happened to this site. You won't find another member on there that acts like him in nearly every thread he posts. He's been given multiple opportunities to get a long, but he just can't seem to do it longer than a few days before he starts playing the victim again.

SOMEONE PUSH THE BUTTON!

ban-button1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Originally Posted By: cmhwhere does a guy find this free public record?

http://www.publicrecordcenter.com/iowapublicrecord.htm </div></div>

WELL CRAP, that thing must be broken or something, I typed in Typical 250 and it didn't return any records at all /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

Justinjvh, your entrance onto this site isn't much different than 250's...i hope you didn't join/step out from lurking, just to start personal attack against someone else.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The location in my avatar is just for you STK /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

It's only a matter of time.

Must be an interesting life you lead to really want to hang out in a place where you feel so much love from the members.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shoot2Kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The location in my avatar is just for you STK /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

It's only a matter of time.

Must be an interesting life you lead to really want to hang out in a place where you feel so much love from the members. </div></div>

Oh ya, ...well....
nin-baby-there-is-no-you-demotivati.jpg

I like how you want to BAN someone just because they dont agree with you about a gun BAN. I like it that not everyone on this site thinks the same, some of you stress way to much, take a breath.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RIDGERUNNERS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like how you want to BAN someone just because they dont agree with you about a gun BAN. I like it that not everyone on this site thinks the same, some of you stress way to much, take a breath. </div></div>

Easy there...you obviously have no idea the history involved here..it is not even about this thread. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

STK ...all your doing STILL is killing a thread for open opinions.

Stop thriving on what I say or do, and worry about other things, so this thread can go back to a thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STK ...all your doing STILL is killing a thread for open opinions. </div></div>

Wow, thats a bold statement coming from a guy who is involved in 99.99% of the drama on this site!

Have fun at home playing Emeril Lagasse all day...... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I've been here just as long as T, and I've watched a few of you take jabs at him any chance you get. I've heard all about his past, what's in yours? (nothing) Than keep on throwing your stones.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STK ...all your doing STILL is killing a thread for open opinions.

Stop thriving on what I say or do, and worry about other things, so this thread can go back to a thread. </div></div>

You killed it back on page 2 my friend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Gossip-Girl-fight-2.jpg

Ahhhh, Nothing like a high school girl fight! </div></div>

Screw the gun ban thing, lets talk about the two HOTTIES going at it...Is this video?? How does it end?? can you P.M. me the whole reel...:)

I think it is from Gossip girl, which I think is a show. Just found it searching high school girl fight!

But I don't think anyone can disagree with the fact that they are both hottie............then again..............

Top Bottom