Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HARVEST TIME IN SASKATCHEWAN

That is an awesome buck!!!! Congratulations .....
waytogo.gif

I'm not sure who I envy most! You or Alaskan! Both of you have many seem well suited to your surroundings.
Well done!

I wouldn't worry about that bigger one... just look up at the wall and this bruiser still ought to make you smile. Great buck! I think they must be eating some kind of mutant alfalfa up there to get so big.

Well guys, I've been thinking a bit for a couple days and I did some snooping through some pics. I think these belong to the buck I shot. I found them 2 years ago about 1/2 mile from where I killed him. I found none from him last year but the 10" brow tine on his left side really makes me think this 5x5 set belonged to him, I'll get some better pics of the rack and the left brow tine up when I go pick it u from the taxi, it was taken there to be caped. Anyways, they weren't big enough to hang on to so I sold them, right now I'm kind of wishing I hadn't.
smirk.gif

1122160_s.jpg

Ah, to live and hunt in a place where you live to regret shooting a buck like that. I can't imagine.

What a super deer.

Ya know I use to think that I lived in the mecca state. But now that I think about it. Canada is the mecca, big whitetails, big muley's, geese, ducks and everything else. You sure got it good up there.

Well guys, you be the judge. I'm almost certain that those sheds belong to him. The left brow tine, shorter right main beam, small stickers at the burr, I'm almost certain. I'm going to go upstairs and chew my wife's but out about pestering me to get rid of the "small sheds".
1122new2.jpg

Top Bottom