Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hello Split Ear ...my old friend.

Wayne, Like him the past few yrs, even his sheds have evaded me. Prior to that I was onto a single or a set from him for four years in a row.

He's still cruising field edges at night....and body wise he's in real good shape.
334_2_.jpg

i tell you what saskguy that is one awesome animal! i think you and that deer share a bond thats hard to break. it will be sad day im sure if you do find him after the season. its hard to imagine what kind of deer with so much history will leave on a person but what a majestic animal reguardless of how big his head gear is. you know if i were in your situation and he messed up and walked by my tree i think i would let him see me hang the bow back up...and let him live out his last days, heck he made this far why not let him finish it. what an awesome story! :way:

I can't help but think about all the hunters and predators he has cunningly escaped. The most brutal winters he has endured. His skills are indeed some you hope not all of his offspring inherit. :D Great story with this old warrior Kaare! :way:

Last edited:
Top Bottom