Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HELP! Icant get my scope sighted in.

mounts/bases/scope... I would think if there was something else wrong it would just consistently suck. Not get worse. Meaning, if your have a 5 inch group than yes is a powder/bullet issue. If you are left. Than you are right, than you are down. Something is jacked up.

Join the club. I have shot many loads, powders, grains etc and finally found a good load that shoots good out of my TC. I find that in order to keep it consistant, clean the bore and breech plug every shot to keep every shot the same. Once you shoot once, the bore and plug are dirty and will alter the shots in some guns. My gun now will shoot good shot after shot, but it does shoot about 2 inches higher at 100 clean and died nutz after that. Must be the friction imo.

I shoot a TC omega with 250 gr shockwave superglides and 140 gr Blackhorn 209 powder with CCI magnum primers. Great out of my gun but my friend can't shoot that load out of his at all. They are different animals sometimes. These are just my findings of shooting these smoke poles.

I was mistaken with the powder load. I shoot 90 grs by weight for the BH209. Thanks to all that caught that. I believe it is like shooting 140grs of triple 7 etc. Just wanted to make sure you guys didn't think I was a moron. haha

Thanks everybody for the help. I finally got it done tonight. I can hit a 2" group at 100yds with 150grains powder.:drink2:

hahaha. We have all be there!

StupidIsAsStupidDoes1.jpg

I know you found the problem already but when I went up to 150gr powder I had problems shooting good groups so I went up to a heavier bullet. That fix my problem.

I didn't buy a magnum gun to shoot none magnum loads.

Top Bottom