Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How many bucks can you get in Iowa??

Hey Daver, undo a few notches on your belt. I don't think Bill G. said anything that wasn't true for some on this site. Otherwise the IBA and it's members would welcome more NR anysex tags, right? Relax, and breath.
grin.gif

Thunder - No relaxation necessary and I am breathing fine too, thanks for thinking of me though.
grin.gif

I meant no ill will in anything I posted and I don't see where anyone took it that way either. I was simply explaining why a person is not likely to receive much in the way of specifics when they ask for help hunting in Iowa, be they res or non. I was trying to help Bill G understand that a lack of response on that topic should not be perceived as being unwelcome here since he is a NR. Sorry if it came across wrong. Thanks.

"How many bucks can you get in Iowa??"

I counted them the other day but promised the DNR not to tell. There is still room for more if they can swim the river.

Daver,

No worry, Thunder was just waiting for the opportunity to take a poke at some of the IBA members. Not sure why?
smirk.gif

River - He seemed a little jumpy to me too. Maybe he is just excited about the bow season opening tomorrow. I can understand that. Oh well, I think everything is cleared up.

Yes, waiting in the bushes to pounce.........Like a sneaky mountain lion, I am the alter ego....
confused.gif

Cha-Ching. $$$$$$$$$

Top Bottom