Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How many deer are shot off your section a year?

Need I say more, two years in a row my two top hitlisters go down.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Here was another I posted earlier that I called "screen saver" as soon as I got his picture he immediately became my screen saver on my computer. Thought he made it only to see his picture on Facebook on the first day of late ML.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Wow that had to hurt to see on facebook, damn! What an awesome buck! I hope he was taken by someone that deserved him.

On our home section? 1 Buck and I've learned there's somebody poaching a ton of them. Section north 4 bucks, 5 does, 1 button buck. North of that 8 bucks. Shocked that there were more bucks killed than does since I haven't seen very many bucks. Our section down south I shot 2 bucks and a doe, my friend shot a big 8pt, and then the neighbors group shot another big 8pt.

Need I say more, two years in a row my two top hitlisters go down.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Here was another I posted earlier that I called "screen saver" as soon as I got his picture he immediately became my screen saver on my computer. Thought he made it only to see his picture on Facebook on the first day of late ML.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ouch! Great looking bucks there. Hoping the one I was after made it thru. Until I see him again or get his pic, I'll probably be thinking the worst tho. And if he did get shot, I think I'd rather know about it than to keep dreaming he's still out there. At least you know about these two.

Top Bottom