Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How old are you????

Back to that McLovin post by Gundog....damn that was funny. "Old enough to party".....I love that movie. McLovin.....what a pimp.

Bonker, your giving me flash backs, class of '73 myself & 53 on the outside /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

If it'll make feel any better I'll be 54 in July. Class of 72.
Yep Boone's Farm,20/20, and Falstaff was $2 a 12 pack. Nowdays whiskey and like Bonk's I'm working my way up to bouborn. In moderation of course.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">when im hunting in the timber i feel 18 again i hope that never changes
</div></div>

I'm right behind Bonker...just shy of 52...but you know what? These are the best years I think...little more Advil after a hard day maybe, but otherwise...life is good /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I had forgotten about those old liquor stores. You wrote the number of the bottle from the big board onto that little slip and brought it to the counter. It was SUPPOSED to be scary. Girlfriend liked Cherry Mist or sloe gin.OK, any "oldtimers"(thanks TH4), remember the pistol grip four speed in the early Roadrunners? Care to admit how fast you ever road in one? I can still see that needle creep over 145 when I told my buddy to ease off so we could live another day. We still talk about that at reunuions. Fastest he ever pushed it himself, and he was crazy!!! Sorry, I'm done reminising.

Glad to see some of the soiled senior citizens getting on here,, but trust me... you're all kids.. class of 63 here..(Which incidentally makes me 63 for a few months yet) Still feel like I am 40 or less..
Now we need to hear from the real grey beards.

"I toke less math"

Back in the day- send them to school and they smoked the books!

"Glad to see some of the soiled senior citizens"

I didn't go into nursing just so I could avoid the soiled ones.

You guys crack me up...

barbed.gif

I was born during a snow storm in the middle of the night back in 1950. My mother couldn’t get to a hospital, so I was delivered at home.

Some have said that I was dropped on my head……………..but I wasn’t! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

I am 58 years old. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

barbed.gif

Turkeyriver cool to hear people reminisce about the car my dad drove when I was a baby. My Dream Car 69 Roadrunner: Hardtop, Auto, Bucket Seats, Factory Air, Metalic Light Blue Ext. w/t White Vinyl Top, Midnight Blue Int., and 383 Magnum. The exact set-up the old man had. Got picture of me standing outside it when I first started walking.

Got to go!

Beep!!!! Beep!!!!

Top Bottom