Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I did it for you.......

Fishbonker

Life Member
.......now you do it for me.

Rain Dance:

2015-08-17_10-15-33_70_zpskbxt5v1a.jpg

I know some of you got rain today thanks to my dance. Now if you could just reciprocate I'd be much obliged. It is currently thundering just to the southeast of me so if you go out right now and dance like your food plots depend on it I'm sure I'll get some rain.

Bonker,
I have really enjoyed your post the last few days. I feel your pain. Seams like every time I try to get some plots in something is bound to break. Had a strange thing happen this year. Put in brassicas and some clover and winter wheat last weekend and for once it went off without a hitch. Confused.
And then of course it hasn't rained since. I have mixed emotions about the rain dance seeing as I am trying to get some decks built outside this week. However i will gladly do a rain dance for you and me and anyone else with seed in a he ground! I could use a rain day anyway.

Hope everyone that needs it gets it!!
Good luck with your plot!

On a side note. That's a killer hat! Where does one find a hat that LARGE?

The hat isn't that big I'm just that small.

Sun Body hats. The one I have on is the Gus 6" brim with pencil roll. I only wear this one for special occasions. For daily wear I have the Gus 5" brim.

And no, it isn't a freakin sombrero. Only a philistine would call it a sombrero.

Rained on my plots Monday afternoon. Only a quarter of an inch, though think that was probably enough to get thru the dust layer to the moisture below, so I am tickled. Should give my Brassica a boost. The way it looked and thundered, I thot it was really gonna cut loose at some point,,but it never really rained hard. Tuesday another chance of rain,,before it really feels cool,,like where I moved here from. Hope everyone that needs some moisture ,,gets some!

Not much rain in Benton County yesterday. Just enough to wet the sidewalks. Thundering good now. I am praying for rain since I planted on Saturday. Good luck to all.

Have to check where Atkins Iowa is? If you are anywhere west and north of I-35 or near DesMoines you got dumped on this Tues Morning! East of there,,,the sun is out. More may develop eastern side of Iowa this evening but,,looks like a North and Western Iowa rainfall with this one. Flood watch even up there.

I see,,Atkins is just west of Cedar Rapids,,Yea,,you just might be far enough west to get in on some of that rainbut the bulk sure fell twards DesMoines. Had a hard time making any progress to the east. Sun is out here in SE Iowa,,a nice dry day!

This is insanity. 2 1/4" in first wave. Second wave has been just as much if not more and is still going. Nothing like another 4" sprinkle.

Yep Insane,, Sun still out over here East of Ottumwa. From the looks of radar we over here in SE Iowa won't get much of anything! Enjoy your flood!

Dry Slot,,can be seen now moving across MO,,area of rain down in MO narrow and not heavy moving twards SE Iowa. Area can expand this afternoon, but unlikely to produce any heavy amounts as seen in Western and Central Iowa today, where-- storm center-- actually lifted thru causing the flooding over there. A BIG difference from west to East across Iowa today. Sun still peekin out here as of 1:pM. And that is Your Weather Update!:)

Where are they playin? If Chicago,,Hard to say. I just watch the radar. Could be totally different scenario when this front gets over there? It may take it's time getting there. They may get the game in? I just concentrate on Iowa forecasts.:)

Top Bottom