Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I did it for you.......

Dry slot just blew thru here Se of Ottumwa. At the last minute the clouds built up and a gully washer let loose 1/2 inch in abut 15 min,,but that was it. It is over for here. Sun back out. Sorry for you over there to the west and on up to DesMoines,,but you were the target today!!:confused:

Apparently I danced wayyyyyy to hard. Won't stop raining now. I'm going to try the same dance for Cubs wins and cards losses. You're welcome in advance

You can find out Wensday,, by checking the National weather service site,,put in a DesMoines area zip code, or click on a town on the map of the desmoines coverage area. Then go to bttom of the page of forecast and click on ,,,Past Weather" You can find readings for many reporting towns and stations on temps and rainfall for last 24 hrs. Chariton wasright in the thick of it all day so I am sure if you have land there it is soaked! My wife up north of Desmoines, got 1 1/2 inches today. Down here SE Iowa,,1/2". It was all west and North today.

You can find out Wensday,, by checking the National weather service site,,put in a DesMoines area zip code, or click on a town on the map of the desmoines coverage area. Then go to bttom of the page of forecast and click on ,,,Past Weather" You can find readings for many reporting towns and stations on temps and rainfall for last 24 hrs. Chariton wasright in the thick of it all day so I am sure if you have land there it is soaked! My wife up north of Desmoines, got 1 1/2 inches today. Down here SE Iowa,,1/2". It was all west and North today.

We got a little over two in Nevada last I checked

I'm thinking it would be nice to have music played on Iowa Whitetail. And it sure looks like a sombrero. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=philistine. :D

That's kind of a broad definition of philistine. I think it was written by a guy who had his lunch money stolen too often as a kid.

My definition:

phil·is·tine
ˈfiləˌstēn/
noun
noun: philistine; plural noun: philistines

1. 1.
    a person who is hostile or indifferent to culture and the arts, or who has no understanding of them.
    "I am a complete philistine when it comes to calling Bonker's hat a freakin sombrero"

I forgot about the Tigers. It was definitely the Braves loss dance. Tomorrow is a lock:)

That was some mighty fine dancing. Take that tomahawk chop and cram it!

A.J. Pierzynski can kiss my butt. Jerk. You just got swept ON YOUR WATCH!!!!!! If anybody remembers he broke up a no hitter against the Cubs a few weeks ago. He got to first base and you could read his lips "Not on my watch". I so much wanted someone to bounce a pitch off his helmet. My dislike for A.J. stems form a Cubs game a few years ago when the Cubs catcher jacked him after he crossed home base. The Cubs catcher got the worst of it. Pierzynski played for the Wihte Sox at that time. The Braves manager is quoted as saying If you play against him (Pierzynski) you hate him, when you play with him you hate him a little less".

So BDAHMS, enjoy your time in the penalty box. She'll eventually get over it.

That was some mighty fine dancing. Take that tomahawk chop and cram it!

A.J. Pierzynski can kiss my butt. Jerk. You just got swept ON YOUR WATCH!!!!!! If anybody remembers he broke up a no hitter against the Cubs a few weeks ago. He got to first base and you could read his lips "Not on my watch". I so much wanted someone to bounce a pitch off his helmet. My dislike for A.J. stems form a Cubs game a few years ago when the Cubs catcher jacked him after he crossed home base. The Cubs catcher got the worst of it. Pierzynski played for the Wihte Sox at that time. The Braves manager is quoted as saying If you play against him (Pierzynski) you hate him, when you play with him you hate him a little less".

So BDAHMS, enjoy your time in the penalty box. She'll eventually get over it.

I left a nice broom out this afternoon for her Braves being swept today-----no clue why but she didn't laugh

And I loved that game he got punched- Michael Barrett socked him right in the batters box

Top Bottom