Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I pooped my pants.

Packnasty

I had never done anything more than a shart since diapers...

Well, I was in stand at 6:15, and the first wind hit me at 8. I tried to fight, but it just wouldn't go away. I got down off the stand about a half hour later to cut my sit short.

I thought I could make it back to the car, where I had some TP. The dry weather is not very conducive to soft leaves, and I was not willing to subject myself to the pain of corn husks.

On the walk back it hit me hard, but was in plain site of a house and a relatively busy road. By the time I got to the road, I was running...and the next 200 yards to the car was the longest 200 yards of my life. I reached the car, but then had to run to a hidden spot up a hill. Then all hell breaks loose. I learned the hard way that your body can only take so much. I left my Packer boxers in the woods.

Epic story made better by soiling Packers boxers.

I think this thread has some serious potential.

Those boxers got what they deserve :D

I have lost a many shirt sleeves, glove , cut underwear and face mask to this but never dumped in my pants.

It happens

Mobile Cooter on IW

Cooter said:
Those boxers got what they deserve :D

I have lost a many shirt sleeves, glove , cut underwear and face mask to this but never dumped in my pants.

It happens

Mobile Cooter on IW

Me too! LOL

arrow flinger

Top Bottom