Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I pooped my pants.

This is hilarious! There is no worse feeling in the world than being in the wrong place and the rumblin starts. The worst for me is while in a car and you are not the one driving. It always seems that nobody else understands he urgency.

Last yr I tried a new spot with no stand so took my climber, at 7:30 am had seen 3 good bucks chasing a doe, but I had to GO!!!!!!!!! climbed down went into a ditch to get relief. Was climbing back up and with bow still on the ground had a GIANT come in walk right up to my bow and smell it string attatched!!!! He was a 150-160 old narly 8pt with a 8" drop tine along his face!!!!

A good cup of coffee and a breakfast sandwich from any gas station is sure to give you some issues! Hardest part of it all is making sure you got a good enough lean so you don't accidentally drop a pile all over the back of your pants. Guy my dad works with did it, long cold ride in the back of the truck back to town!

Guy I know leaned against an old wooded fence post, did his business and the fence gave way. Fell right it in, :moon:!!! Extremely funny result!

I think I will stay away from posting in this one……………. I have way too many stories that I could share. :moon: :D

This Thread made my day hahahah, Kind of reminds me of my uncle Mike's hillbilly toilet seat that he welded to a hitch so he could use it when he was out pheasant hunting. Hilarious contraption but to be honest it worked nicely so you didn't get the dirty on the back of your pants.

My wife always wonders what happens to the front of my t-shirts during deer or turkey season! I just simply tell her that those damn tree ants love the taste of cotton!

We had a "new guy" shotgun hunting with us last year he was kinda a city boy and had bought a brand new pair of carhartt bibs before coming out and after two days of chilli and plenty off busch light we saw him walking out of the timber new bibs in hand he had forgot to look for the straps and had let it go all over them!!!! Lol he will never live it down

maybe ozonics will make an ass cleaning machine, for just these types of accidents.

"forget the stench, just sh!t"

Last yr I tried a new spot with no stand so took my climber, at 7:30 am had seen 3 good bucks chasing a doe, but I had to GO!!!!!!!!! climbed down went into a ditch to get relief. Was climbing back up and with bow still on the ground had a GIANT come in walk right up to my bow and smell it string attatched!!!! He was a 150-160 old narly 8pt with a 8" drop tine along his face!!!!

Sounds like you were MUCH smarter than me a couple years ago. I was about 20 ft up in my climber on a public piece of bow only hunting ground and, Had to go! Didnt have enough time to climb down so the clothes came down very quickly and I let her fly! I am so glad I wear a safety harness because the poo wasnt the only thing headin towards the ground, this is the one time it saved me from a real disaster. Let me tell you, getting three layers of pants and underwear down while hanging 20 ft up and staying connected to a safety harness while your turned around facing the tree is NOT an easy task!

This post is great! It's good to get a really good laugh on here once in a while. None of you know how bad it can be until it runs down your leg inside your long underwear to your boot while running from your stand location so as not to contaminate it!

So nice to know I'm not the only one. I didn't poop my pants but did let it fly out my climber a couple years ago. I had just missed like a 145-150ish 8 point and was bumbed.......thats when last nights grease burger made its presance known. I figured I'd already wrecked the woods after the deer tore away and then blew for 10 minutes so I let it go. Well not all of it made it to the ground catching up on tree limbs to the side. Whatever I thought. 1/2 hr later I gave one last rattleing sequence. Here came a 165 10 point tall tine stud comeing right to me it was gonna happen. That is if I hadn't just pooped the woods, I've never seen a deer turn so inside out. My uncle ended up shooting this same deer shotgun season that year. Here he is.
026.jpg

So heres to:moon: out the stand.

Great thread by the way!:way:

Last edited:
I'm in in new stand on farm I haven't been to in awhile as I'm reading this and just about laughed out loudand ruined my sit on couple of these... We all been there...
Was out duck hunting few years back out in middle of frags, no land, I GOT TO go. Hang ass off front of boat and let her rip. Not 2 mins later, we drop a mallard, my yellow goes for retrieve, but in return brought to front of boat instead of ramp. He swam right thru my liquid mess... Dog stuck for rest of day like Chinese food and fermented beer shatz....

I had my first ever nature poop last Saturday. Squatted against a tree. Ended up using oak leaves. That wasn't good enough so I used my cheap gloves. About a half hr later the rest of the Mexican food came out. I then had to ruin my face mask. I will never go without tp again!

Top Bottom