Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

In Memory of Typical250

Iowa Whitetail is so far above the drama he created it isn't even funny. There are too many sites out there with more than one T250 and those sites are waste of time to read. Having him around would have only caused continuous friction here which takes away from what we are all really here for. I'm glad this decision was made to keep Iowa Whitetail the best hunting site on the net.

Thank you Iowawhitetail for getting rid of the individual who caused trouble in each and every post. It was starting to get really old, and i'm glad something was done about it to correct the issue. This site continues to be the best when it comes to hunting, and it's because of the hard work that you moderators put in to keep the site running properly. Not only that, but all of the great people we have here to share photos, knowledge, and opinions on the wide world of hunting!

After reading more of this post I think I should be a little more clear about what I said about his dishonesty. I work as the marketing director for a fishing tackle company and one of my primary responsibilities is sponsorship. THat's why I asked him about all the stickers on his boat. I jokingly asked if these were the companies he sponsors. He replied that they sponsor him. I am familiar with most of those companies, their marketing personnel, and their sponsorship policies. We'll just leave it at that.

I have no idea if he was dishonest about anything related to his whitetail hunting. No doubt he is a diehard whitetail freak like the rest of us.... beyond that I don't know. Just a lot of things that smell like a rat and I think we all recognized them when we saw them.

I agree, I smelled a rat, and I still can't forget his first post, made him look like one of those guys who shoot deer out of season. I didn't say the "P" word. We all gave him a second chance, and he messed that up too. So, he's gone, and I like it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kansasbowhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was a legend in his own mind, he was the greatest in his own mind, however, his people skills sucked....

I for one am glad that he is gone....

Mark... </div></div>

I agree & I will not miss his sometimes arrogant posts. Iowawhitetail is a first class site & should be kept just that.

Doesn't matter....Nuff said about him, especially since he's not here to defend himself. Hopefully everyone can use him as an example of how NOT to convey yourself on this site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CRITRGITR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesn't matter....Nuff said about him, especially since he's not here to defend himself.</div></div>
You got class man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hardcorehunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CRITRGITR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesn't matter....Nuff said about him, especially since he's not here to defend himself.</div></div>
You got class man. </div></div>

Are we talkin about the same guy? He! He! He!

Just kiddin man, he's alright!

Let me make this as short as possible. These threads are taking away from the core that makes this the greatest whitetail site on the web. Debate is one thing and encouraged on this site but non stop bickering is another. Free speech is also encouraged and most of everything is tolerated but there also has to be limits and that is where the moderation has to make decisions. The tone that was used in a majority of the posts revolving around these subjects brought many undesirable reactions causing many issues that were not evident to most members due to constant monitoring from moderation. I have the utmost respect for the members and knowledge that is based around this site and it is time to move on and continue making iowawhitetail number one. This site is a class act in a league of its own let’s strive to keep it there.

Top Bottom