Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

!!! Independence Iowa Buck Stolen !!!

I posted the Wanted posters on Archery Talk and received an PM from a user there. He found this buck although it appears that this buck is not either of bucks that we all are looking for it's nice to know the amount of bodies all over the country that are looking for Brian & Jack.

Unfortunately, this does not surprise me at all
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

If a human being can see fit to fly a plane into a building, terrorizing a nation, then all bets are off. I hope they catch the person (or persons, more likely) and give them a one way ticket to Iraq...revoke their US citizenship, and be done with it
rambo.gif

I hope that they get some kinda infosoon.Sometimes i wander what gets into people like that,because jail time isn't goood enough.
mad.gif
I just hope that Brian is able to get back the record that "worked for".

You know, as I am reading all of the replies, opinions from the two STOLEN mounts, it really amazes me that whoever is doing this or I should say has done this, I hope that they, he , she is reading these also. This does impress me that everyone is pulling together for something that is near and dear ( DEER HUNTING ). I know that the one from Louisa County is a beauty also, hopefully we can see that picture on here as well soon.

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any updates on these two bucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my last message from Brian, he said that there wasn't any news to report. Keep your eyes open, everyone, and hopefully some good new will come along soon.

North American Whitetail TV had a interview with Brian, showing his buck, and the story WOW! 250". They did a update at the end of the interview telling its viewers about the theft of the awesome buck. At the very end of the update they showed a reward poster that looked awful lot like Rudds poster. Did anybody else see that?
confused.gif

If there is a reward fund please advise.
Would like to donate. If enough money is raised it may entice someone to come forward that might not normally do so.
What a shame! Good luck Brian.
mad.gif

What trper said! There is not enough money out there to help people like Brian and Jack. We need an "America's Most Wanted" type show that will help find these missing trophies and the scum that took them. I would like to see a non-profit group that will loby big outdoor oriented corporations to get the funds needed for the proper exposure. The Iowawhitetail wanted posters are great. What NWA did is also great. I know everyone is doing what they can to get the word out. I'm just afraid it's not enough. I would donate money to research such an organization that would help catch these outdoor slobs. I'm not talking about another TIP rather a group that goes after trophy mount crooks and trophy poachers (one in the same)and also those who buy them. I'm especially pissed for Brian. This kid earned my respect by geting it done with a bow. I still have bad dreams about the first double drop tine, eight inch base candle opera I tried to shoot with my mouth and both eyes open. I bet Brian hasn't had a good nights sleep yet. Why didn't they just rip out his freeking heart while they were at it!

I wish there was more that could be done
mad.gif

Hunt on All4s

There was another large rack stolen back in January from Louisa County. My mother had her home broken into on New Year's Eve while she was running her business. The deer was shot by my now late uncle in the late 70's near Centerville. It scored about 198 gross. It is on a fairly older head, but that has probably been removed since then. It was a varnished rack, so it is pretty noticeable. The picture of the rack is to the left... We are giving a reward for any information leading to the return of this rack as it has more sentimental value than anything. Any information can be given to the Louisa County Shefiff Department.

This buck was just shown on the North American Whitetail Television show. They mentioned how it was stolen and even showed the Iowawhitetail.com wanted poster.

I just posted a larger picture in the Trophy Room. It is under **Stolen Deer** Thanks to all who help get this deer back.....

I just saw a clip about this on North American Whitetail last night, they even showed the poster from this site sounds like they are still looking!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Any updates, leads?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, guys, no news. My suspicion is that the thieves will "sit" on their ill-gotten gains until the statue of limitations for their crimes runs out (5 or 10 years or whatever it is). Both heads will probably show up again eventually, but it may be a long haul until they do. The efforts of everyone here to keep their eyes open is greatly appreciated. Let's not forget about these trophies or their rightful owners in the days ahead.

I sure would like to see that boy get back that buck of his, I hung some posters at the local archery shop and a few gun dealers around town, hey you never know where they might pop up.
frown.gif

Here is the latest... Tom Sexton is the best there is when it comes to replicas. Still makes me sick when I think of this kid getting his trophy stolen. Sorry for the large file... this article came from the Friday, Feb., 17 edition of the Cedar Rapids Gazette.

26Andrews:sexton.jpg

Top Bottom