Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Introducing "Iowa Whitetails Forever"

ironwood

I am proud to introduce you all to a new web based organization whose sole purpose is the preservation of the Iowa whitetail hunting tradition and the Iowa hunter. Our goal is to this end and no other. We do not intend to ever collect anything but the email addresses of registered members. By registering you'll become a minuteman in the legislative fight that seems to occur every year. We have no desire to prejudice towards any groups as a whole, we only vow to fight those that would promote their narrow self serving agendas to the detriment of Iowa's hunting traditions and Iowa's hunters.

View the site, read the pages and register. :way:

http://www.iowawhitetailsforever.com

Last edited:
"There are costs and risks to a program of action, but they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction."
-John F. Kennedy-

The above quote is why I didn't think twice when I was invited to be a part of the IWF project when it began earlier this year. I decided a few moments of my time now and again were insignificant to protect what we have. It's why we all spend time here swapping stories and ideas about whitetails and it's why we all live for November. I was hoping others would feel the same way and by the look of the overflowing inbox of new member signups, there are clearly many who do. :)

I just registered and want to say Thank You for all the work and attention. It's funny, I just got a couple of PMs and was looking at some from you back last March about setting something like this up and asking for support. Thank you so much for not dropping the ball like so many of us do, and count on us to support these issues in the future. I don't have any problem directing a few words to legislators and people who can make a difference for us hunters here in Iowa.:grin:

Great Mike! How am I ever going to draw a tag to come kill your deer now?:(
:grin:

Top Bottom