Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Deer Classic and Big Buck Classic

Difference in a good wife and a great wife is, a good wife bails you out of jail, a great wife is in there with you and your girlfriend. :grin:

Beautiful!!!!

I will be there Saturday and Sunday for sure! Friday is a good possiblitly!
:drink1:

Take the wife friday night (ladies night) and will drop my deer off to be scored and then hopefully back both days, Saturday to meet up with friends and have a few beers and tell hunting stories and sunday to pick my deer up and look at all of the mounts.

I look forward to that weekend every year...

i will be there for all three days also.my biggest deer will be in the iowawhitetail booth.
which motel do some of you stay in?

Last edited:
My Dad and I will be at the Iowa Deer Classic. He is taking his rack up there. What is the Big Buck Classic. Are they different things? If so, he will want to enter his rack in both events. Its a dandy.
The Big Buck Classic is Nebraskas verision of the Deer Classic. Im going to be shooting saturday at noon hopefully I dont suck it up and can shoot with a celeb

I can't remember the IW booth numbers off the top of m head, but it will be in the same place as it always has. We are planning to have an Iowawhitetail happy hour each day to for everyone to meet up at the booth. Might even have a drawing or contest for some merchandise. We've got some of this years biggest Iowawhitetail.com member's bucks lined up for the booth. I'll post the meeting times closer to the classic!

Will be in the Hunt Of A Lifetime booth for the weekend. Hopefully I will be able to get out a little each day and take the show in. I have missed the last 2 years. Can't wait!

Think the wife and I are going out Friday and Saturday. I am thinking of shooting that 3-D shoot. always watch it a bit and it looks like a good time, anyone else ever done that there?

Top Bottom