Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa vs. Iowa State

I hear Iowa State is supposed to be pretty good this year
smilielol.gif

I'm 'Clone to the Bone and know that Iowa has a great team every year, but in Ames there's always a great chance that Iowa chokes, and then they'll go and say they were looking ahead to whatever team is next on the schedule, blah blah blah. Gotta love it when you have to make excuses to justify getting beat by a team that's supposedly far worse than you. GO STATE!!!! ISU 24 IOWA 17

I'm 'Clone to the Bone and know that Iowa has a great team every year, but in Ames there's always a great chance that Iowa chokes, and then they'll go and say they were looking ahead to whatever team is next on the schedule, blah blah blah. Gotta love it when you have to make excuses to justify getting beat by a team that's supposedly far worse than you. GO STATE!!!! ISU 24 IOWA 17

I agree 100% with everything you said, except Iowa does NOT have a good team this year! They are in for a very long season, even in a conference as weak as the Big 10.

clones all the way!

clones are gonna give them a run for there money this year. especially considering were playing in ames this year. i think its gonna be a good game. well i turn 21 on the day of the game so no matter what it will be good :grin: well be tailgating in haunted forest parking lot if anyone wants to stop by for round of drinks or a game of bags.

Last edited:
I predict it will be closer than it should be because as stated above the Hawks seem to play DOWN to ISU's level :moon: but Iowa should have a tough D and Stanzi should be able to build off last year. Iowa 24, ISU 17.

Go Hawks!!!!!!!! :drink2:

Iowa will finally blow them out like they should every year. I am a little biased but the level of talent is not even close. Iowa State will have a hard time making this game a close one like they did when McCarney was the coach. 35-10 Iowa

Even if the Hawks loose, they are still a better team!
:D

27-18 Hawks

I have gone to ISU for the last 4 years now so I have seen the wins and losses but I don't know what is worse, loosing to the hawks or beating them and still listening to the fans make the claim that they are still the better team :thrwrck:

Go Clones!

I have went to Iowa State for the past 4 years. It's been a very long 4 years.......

Before I went to school here I was on the fence on which team I liked. After going to Iowa State, well, i've turned into a hawk fan!

GO HAWKS! Whoop up on the clones.....i'll enjoy it :drink1:

I'm thinking a close game through the 1st half. I say 10-3 at Half-time with Iowa leading. The line play on both sides of the ball tear's down ISU and takes over in the 2nd half. Final score 27-9 Thee Iowa Hawkeyes. Little brother ISU goes back into their hole for another year!

Season Predictions.
Iowa 8-4 (Outback Bowl)
ISU 4-8 (Losingtradition.org bowl)

I have went to Iowa State for the past 4 years. It's been a very long 4 years.......

Before I went to school here I was on the fence on which team I liked. After going to Iowa State, well, i've turned into a hawk fan!

GO HAWKS! Whoop up on the clones.....i'll enjoy it :drink1:

Wow, I love it!

Top Bottom