Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa vs. Iowa State

iowa+shh.jpg

I have went to Iowa State for the past 4 years. It's been a very long 4 years.......

Before I went to school here I was on the fence on which team I liked. After going to Iowa State, well, i've turned into a hawk fan!

GO HAWKS! Whoop up on the clones.....i'll enjoy it :drink1:

I was born a hawkeye fan... raised a hawkeye fan... go to ISU... and still a hawkeye fan!

Iowa State seems to pull a lot out of their asses when it comes to in-state rival games.... but Iowa has the upper end on us this year so Hawks are taking it down no doubt! It's gonna be a fun time next Sat! :drink2:

I love reading how unrealistic Iowa fans are... 8-4? Wow. Hampton is out. Your running game is not even half of what it would have been. Good luck.

I have went to Iowa State for the past 4 years. It's been a very long 4 years.......

Before I went to school here I was on the fence on which team I liked. After going to Iowa State, well, i've turned into a hawk fan!

GO HAWKS! Whoop up on the clones.....i'll enjoy it :drink1:

How long have you been on the fence about your sexuality? :moon: It's pretty obvious which side of the fence you've fallen on in that aspect. Enjoy my smilie dudes a$$!

You guys need to quit getting so worked up about a football game anyways. Wrestling is the only sport that really matters, and we all know that Iowa is #1 in that. All of the other sports are for those who aren't mentally or physically strong enough for wrestling. :way:

And Dannyboy.....well n/m....you were a basketball player. White men can't jump, but white farm boys can kick ass in wrestling :D

Now its time for those who never wrestled to talk about how 'gay' wrestling is......c'mon, go ahead....lets hear it! :thrwrck:

Nope, I wrestled too and believe that sure Iowa has a better wrestling history when Gable was there but anyone who knows anything about wrestling knows where Gable went. The history ISU has in wrestling is second to none... There's a reason the best wrestler in college history went here... He's just an idiot for leaving. Oh well, we have an overall better coach now!

Nope, I wrestled too and believe that sure Iowa has a better wrestling history when Gable was there but anyone who knows anything about wrestling knows where Gable went. The history ISU has in wrestling is second to none... There's a reason the best wrestler in college history went here... He's just an idiot for leaving. Oh well, we have an overall better coach now!

You have got to be kidding.

You are making yourself look like a complete dazed and confused Cyclones homer, which is pretty normal. Yes, Dan Gable went to Iowa State and yes Dan Gable took the Job at Iowa and made them into the best Wrestling program to walk the face of this earth HANDS DOWN! There is a reason that Cael Sanderson left as well as Dan Gable. It’s because the University Of Iowa is the only wrestling team in the spotlight in the state, just like football. I find it a complete embarrassment for the university and their fans that both of their top two wrestlers of all time don't give them the time of day to stick around at ISU. Kind of says something about Ames, Iowa.

And for your prediction that Iowa won't go 8-4 because the loss of a single running back is plain and simple ignorant! Iowa in 2005 Went 10-3 and won a share of the Big-10 title with 4 or 5 scholarship running back’s injured. And Iowa's O-line this season! O MY O MY! They might be top 5 in the nation. U might even be able to run through the holes that they will create if you don't trip on your own feet first. GO HAWKS! IT'S A HAWKEYE STATE! LIVE WITH IT LITTLE BROTHER!

Sincerely,
Jesse

Last edited:
As long as we are bringing up 2005, pretty sure Iowa State cleaned Iowa's clocks that year 23-3! So as long as you are predicting that again I am all for it! Go ISU

As long as we are bringing up 2005, pretty sure Iowa State cleaned Iowa's clocks that year 23-3! So as long as you are predicting that again I am all for it! Go ISU

How about hoping for a 6 win season and not just beating Iowa? Normal Clown fan response...

WTF???:confused:

Top Bottom