Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowawhitetail Poll *****READ THIS*****

I like the way it is for the same reason's as everybody else that voted no.It would be a shame to fix something that "aint'e broke"!

Change it!
This way it'll make you think just like you're in the field. Do I want to shoot my mouth off to a 12 pointer, do I want to shoot my mouth off to a 14 pointer?!?! Gotta sneak up on them big guys or at least make them think your not a threat............

[This message has been edited by Nontypicalhunter (edited 12-19-2001).]

I respect iowawhitetail.com members more then most people I know. I've read most of your comments/replies, some I like and some I disagree with. I personally don't think these "Antler growing posts" will be a problem. Even among us members I'm sure we can decide whether someone is posting for the sole reason of status. With the software problems, I believe we should wait until the software is ready for our "Buck Status." No worries mate... The site will upgrade when it is ready to upgrade. I apologize for any inconveniances with this topic, and we'll vote on this at a later date.
Good luck to you late season muzzleloaders!

.....Dont forget to send in your pics.....

BT

just keep it fun and interesting, and dont forget to post your pictures, we're all here voicing our apinions , and sharing our views , so for everyone here on this sight ,have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOD BLESS AMERICA,AND GOD BLESS YOU....................

Top Bottom