Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowawhitetail Poll *****READ THIS*****

Hi everyone, I just registered a few days ago.I think the site is great.I am from PA.,but love hunting in Iowa. I vote yes.
Skip

Put me down for a no vote. One of the other sites that I quit going to had too many people that replied and replied a bunch a meaningless junk to everything, just to work on their "Rank". This is a good site (the best!) and the "good" people will continue to use it, with or without antlers.

No, Would just as soon keep numbers out of it as much as possible. What we have is good enough.

I know it's all in fun, and I really don't care what's printed under my username. I just enjoy the site and like to check in once in a while. Merry Chistmas to you all.

MO

I'd have to vote a no on the points system. I don't think we need any competition within the group of members for status. If someone is interested in knowing how long someone has been in the group, all they have to do is look at the members profile for their signup date. JMHO

I'd have to vote a no on the points system. I don't think we need any competition within the group of members for status. If someone is interested in knowing how long someone has been in the group, all they have to do is look at the members profile for their signup date. JMHO

??? What if some of the ladies want to join....doe's don't grow antlers...

Boy im not sure.................

First the antlers will show up..........

Next the Outfitters.............

Then the Party Posters..............

It sounds like the software for this board can only hold two status spots so maybe we should wait until next year. I never thought of the reckless posting for "antlers" but that is why I asked for suggestions. Like the other guys said, I will visit here no matter what status I am.
Thanks for the votes,
BT

My first reaction is that it sounds like fun but I'd hate to see a lot of 'nothing' responses just to get 'points'. How do you count that vote?

I agree with "Old Buck". I am a new member with junior member under my name, which I really don't like, but I think we might end up with alot of jibirish just to get their points up. I think this is a super sight and wouldn't care if you leave it alone because the responses and advice are great. So for my 2 cents worth I vote No!

Top Bottom